A Good Mood

|Chapter 7|Asen|

"Let's walk home together," I suggested as we left the school.

Joshie shook his head.

"What why not?! It'll be fun!"

He shook his head again and sent me a message.

[Joshiebeans]:

Go home, I don't have time to play games with you.

"Oh come on, I'm fun to talk to, aren't I? Plus we go the same way," I pointed out seeing as he was walking towards the same direction my house was located at.

[Joshiebeans]:

No thanks, I don't want to walk with you.

"Nonsense! Of course you do!" I linked arms with him.

He sighed and we both immediately turned to look at each other in shock.

"Did you just make a sound?!" I questioned.

|Joshie|

A and I were staring at each other since I sighed. Usually, I try my best to stay completely quiet around others to not draw attention, I even suppress the urge to yawn, sneeze, and cough.

"Wait until that She-Devil hears about this!" He gloated.

I looked away.

What's the matter with me? Why is it so easy to get caught up in his conversations that I begin to feel comfortable around him? What's so special about him? Who is he?! Clearly he knows who I am...have we met before?

I was about to take my phone out and ask him, but he began talking again.

"Where do you live? I'll drop you off—but that's only if you'll let me though," he smiled at me.

Why is he acting so nice to me?!

|Asen|

Joshie took out his phone and texted me.

[Joshiebeans]:

Fine, I'll lead the way.

"Great! Lead the way!" I grabbed his arm tighter.

Perfect! Now I will know where he lives, maybe I can walk to school with him too.

•••

We walked for a while with me asking random questions and mostly bothering him until we finally made it to his house. It was a simple brown two-story house with a nice porch and homey decorations here and there.

I wonder if he's still an only child...

"Well, I guess this is goodbye Joshie, see you tomorrow," I let go of his arm.

He nodded.

I stood there for a while and he stood there too mostly because I wasn't leaving.

Fuck he didn't go in, I was hoping to hear him at least say hi to his mom once he went in, but I guess he won't go in until I leave.