Of Course

|Chapter 31|Asen|

After that whole awkward conversation with my parents, I retrieved my phone from my pocket remembering that Joshie texted me.

[Joshiebeans]:

Not anymore, I woke up a while ago and can't sleep now, btw do you know how I got on my bed? Did my mom put me here? You probably had to tell her, sorry for the inconvenience.

When I read it I realized that the normal thing I should've done was tell his mom that he had fallen asleep instead of carrying him to bed myself.

Fuck! Why am I so stupid? Now what do I say? I guess I'll just tell him the truth, it's not that weird...right?

[Me]:

I carried you to bed, you had fallen asleep on my shoulder and looked so comfortable so I didn't want to risk waking you up. Turns out you're kind of a deep sleeper since you didn't wake up when I picked you up.

I quickly put my phone down after sending that message.

Is he gonna be pissed? I don't want him to be mad at me for doing that, what if I crossed the line? Should I have just woken him up?

•••

I woke up the next morning not realizing that I had fallen asleep waiting for Joshie's text which never came.

Does he hate me now?

I sighed and sat on my bed.

Why is it that I always mess up?

I grabbed my phone and decided to just be blunt. He had already read the text message so there was nothing to lose.

[Me]:

Hey, are you mad at me?

I tossed my phone onto my bed and got ready for the day, it was gonna be a long one.

•••

|Joshie|