Docmen's Office

|Chapter 44|Joshie|

School hours really seem to fly by when you are preoccupied with the classwork teachers give. It was already after school and Asen and I were heading to the clubroom.

"Quickly," both of us were dragged into the clubroom by the girls. They shut the door and looked out the window.

"What the hell is going on?" Asen was readjusting his sweater.

I set my things down and joined them.

"Is your troublesome little brother around?" Melissa glared at Asen seeming on edge.

"What? No, he should be helping at my parent's dance studio today, either way, I don't know his exact schedule so I couldn't really tell you," Asen shrugged.

"Good, good, because today we are playing a rather interesting game," Mimsy had this evil look on her face that sent chills down my spine.

"I'm injured so I think I'll sit this one ou-"

"What? Are you a chicken?" Melissa cut Asen off before he could opt out.

"Oh, hell no, fuck you, what's the game Mimsy?" He crossed his arms suddenly feeling better.

"It's called 'What's in Principal Docmen's Office'" she grinned, "It seems like Principal Docmen has a busy schedule today so that means his office is empty. To make things even better, we heard his person-sized window was left open."

I have a bad feeling about this...

|Asen|

"I like where this is going," I smiled.

Break into Principal Cockmen's office and move around his stuff? Sounds like my kind of game. Anything to fuck with that shithead.

"You know, I thought you were a goody two shoes but I might've been wrong. I like the way you think," I added.

"Actually Mel was the one who really thought out this plan. She waited for the right moment and created a high-stakes game for us to play," Mimsy explained motioning towards Melissa.

"Huh? Well then, not bad Melissa, not bad. I guess I'll give you props for actually thinking of something fun for once," I shrugged still surprised to hear that these two school 'role models' thought of such a risky game.

|Joshie|

I looked over at Melissa when Asen complimented her thinking and I could see her smile a bit. She didn't respond which I found a bit odd since she seems like the type who would boast about thinking up something smart.

That's strange. Then again it's probably weird to be complimented by an ex-friend that you usually don't get along with.

•••

"Alright guys, I'll give a rundown of the rules, and then we'll start. So here on this paper, we have a list of things we have seen in Docmens office, when it is your turn the rest of us will decide what you will be looking for and when you find the item you have to hold it up for us to see it from the window. After that we switch off, the high stakes part is getting into the office from the window and avoiding being seen by the office lady's, his door may be closed but it still has a window and the office ladies are always walking past his door," Melissa explained as we stood outside Principal Docmens office by the window that was open.