The meltdown

I am extremely sorry for the late update.

My excuse: Two days birthday party 😜🎊😅. I am sorry 😫😫😫

************************************

"Why, where are you going" Xenia questioned.

"The church is close by, I figured that it would be great if I could just have a small detour around it"

"Oh... can we go there together, if it doesn't bothers you" Xenia asked a little shyly.

"Sure, why not. I don't have any problem, lets go" Seth said and started walking but Xenia just stood there, Seth saw that and stopped.

"Why are you standing"

"Umm... well -um- can we go there another day, I don't feel like going there today" Xenia pleaded.

"Are you okay, we sure can go there tomorrow if its alright" Seth said a little concerned.

"I am alright but, can we- uh- can we go there day after tomorrow, I have an interview tomorrow"

"Sure, it won't be any problem" Seth said "we will go home then" Seth said and they both started walking down.

Soon they had reached the bottom and seth had just taken a step in the direction from where they had come, when Xenia stopped him.

"Lets take the long route, I feel like spending somtime outside" Xenia requested and Seth agreed.

They took the turn that would take them to the beach and started walking, they walked quietly for some time.

"Seth... there is something I want to tell you" Xenia said slowly, breaking the silence.

"What, is it Zee" Seth asked softly.

"I wanted to tell you that I.... I li -um- lied to you" Xenia replied suddenly tensed.

"Its okay, you didn't need to sound like you wanted to confess something else" Seth said laughing and saw that Xenia's lips twitched a little and then she too smiled "Now can I know what did you lie about"

"The thing is I wasn't at the church just to pray, you see my dad died in the mountains when I was young. Actually, he died near that place" Xenia confessed.

"Anna told me about this, I didn't knew that he died near church though. It must've been tough for you" Seth consoled.

"Very much,..." Xenia said as a tear slipped down her eyes.

"How did he died, what caused his dead" Seth asked softly, wiping her tears.

"I don't know, there was no news about how he died, there was no signs of struggle where he was found, not any marks on the body. The doctors said that his death was a mystery"

"What about your mother, how did she felt about it"

"She didn't knew about his death, they had divorced before this happened... this is what gran says to me. Even if she knows about it, I don't think she cares enough to come and meet me here in all these years" Xenia said teary eyed, seth consoled her.

"Maybe she doesn't knows about his death and thinks that he will call her, there is always a chance of this"

"Maybe..." Xenia said and started sobbing, Seth hugged her awhile patting her back.

They resumed their walking, when Xenia felt a little better. They had stopped beside a turn and Xenia took it while seth followed.

"You better now?" Seth asked still concerned, to which xenia nodded, "good, you look like a cow when you cry" Seth jibbed hoping to ease the mood, which actually worked and earn him a blow on his shoulder from a smiling Xenia.

They continued walking like this for sometime and eventually they came beside a huge building, the gates weren't closed and many people were around it.

"This is the library, where Vera works" Xenia indicated the building with her her head.

"I don't think Vera to be the type of girl, who would spend her time in a library"

"You are right, she is an ace athelete in her college. But, she does this work to pay the fees"

"You mean she lives here alone"

"No, she lives with her aunt. But, she doesn't like them paying for her college. So, she does this job"

"She sure wants to be an independent girl"

"Yep, I guess" Xenia said and took the turn on the opposite road, which took them just a little behind their house. They all walked up to the door and Xenia opened the door with her keys.

"We are home gran" Xenia announced, as she closed the door behind them.

"Come in. So, how was your day" Anna enquired coming to the door.

"It was good" Xenia said.

"I enjoyed a lot" Seth added.

"Good, food will be ready in a minute. You both wash up and come down for dinner" Anna said and started going back to the kitchen.

"You both go ahead, I am tired. I wont eat anything Anna" Seth said stopping her.

"Won't you even eat something" Anna asked worried.

"Thanks, anna but its okay, I don't feel like eating" Seth said.

"Alright, xenia you better come for dinner" Anna said and left for the kitchen.

"Why aren't you eating dinner" xenia asked her brows ceasing.

"I am just exhausted, that's why. Nothing to worry about" Seth said and went into his room upstairs.

He took out his mobile and watch and kept them on the table and then jumped on the bed, he hadn't lied about being tired. The day really was a little hard for him today. He laid down on the bed, pulling up the covers and switched off the lights.

Seth was sleeping peacefully, when he suddenly heard a soft noise of his door opening, he got up and opened his eyes and was about to shout, when he saw Xenia.

"What are you doing this late, in here" Seth asked rubbing his eyes.

"Its eleven, I don't think its that late" Xenia replied calmly.

"Do you think, disturbing somebody at eleven in the night is okay" Seth asked incredulous, sitting upright on the bed.

"I get the point, anyways gran didn't like you going to bed without having eaten something. So, she said that I should give you this" Xenia said holding out a glass of milk, seth took it.

"Thanks," Seth said and took the glass. Xenia moved to his side and sat on the bed.

Seth finished his milk quickly and got up to go down to the kitchen, when Xenia stood up abruptly.

"I will take the glass, you should rest now" she said quickly taking the glass from his hand. She went out of the room, leaving a confused seth.

Not knowing what was happening Seth shrugged and went to sleep again, thankfully nobody disturbed him this time. By the time he woke up the next day it was already twelve in the afternoon.

Seth had just woken up, he stretched up a little and then lazily looked at his watch, which showed 12:00, he jumped after seeing that and quickly went to the balcony, sure enough it was late, the sun was high in the sky. He quickly went to his bathroom to freshen up. After dressing in a cotton nike shirt and shorts, he ran down to have breakfast.

************************************
Game time:

Sis we seriously need to talk I don't even have anything to write 😫??