About clash with the bad guys

Seth wasn't a least bit concerned about the lecture that was about to come. They entered the library on the floor above.

Kashvi ma'am motioned for them towards the door near the entrance of the library. Going in Seth saw that there were three meeting rooms there. All cubicles, each with soundproof glass and a steel door.

They went inside the left one, nearest to them. Inside there was a window which had the view of their ground at the back of the college, the one's where Seth practiced badminton.

"Seth, we have been observing you lately... " Kashvi ma'am came straight to the point when the three of them settled down.

Seth kept his mouth shut, he wanted to see what things were told by Isha ma'am to her.

"From what Isha ma'am had told me about you, I am so proud to have you as my students" Kashvi ma'am continued with a smile and Seth saw Isha ma'am nodding in approval.

"Thank you ma'am" Seth blurted involuntarily, this was not what he had thought about.

"Looks like you are good in your academics as well as co-curricular...." Isha ma'am explained.

"... I agree with Isha ma'am, that's why....." Kashvi ma'am said ".... We have decided to make you the captain of the CR's"

"Congratulations Seth, we asked you to join us so that you can help us with choosing the other three members," Isha ma'am said folding her hands.

"Thank you, ma'am...." Seth said and then after a pause continued "... So, three members need to be chosen, two girls and a boy right ma'am"

"Yes," Isha ma'am said with a nod.

"Ma'am, to be honest, I couldn't think of who to choose, as I haven't been in the class with them for most of the time, because of the badminton practice," Seth said.

"Okay Seth, what are your thoughts on Tejas, he looks like an eager and active boy" Isha ma'am suggested.

"Yes, as he is in IT he can be the boy CR for them" Kashvi ma'am added approvingly.

"Okay ma'am so, two girls remain. One from Hindi and one from IT" Seth said looking at both the teachers.

"I think Aroohi and Lavanya are best for the group" Kashvi ma'am suggested.

"Okay, so it's decided then ma'am. The CR group will consist of Seth, Lavanya, Aroohi, and Tejas" Isha ma'am summed up.

"Okay, ma'am. So, what will be our duties?" Seth asked.

"Apart from organization of various fest, events, and competition. The CR's are responsible for the discipline of their class" Isha ma'am explained.

"Also they have to check the attendance in every period so, as to see which students have bunked the class," Kashvi ma'am said at the last.

"Okay ma'am," Seth said.

"Good, now you can go and attend the lecture," Isha ma'am said.

Seth nodded and got up to leave. The things had turned out nothing like what he had thought.

"Um- Seth, Could you go and take the roll numbers of the students out for volleyball" Kashvi ma'am said as Seth reached the door.

"Okay ma'am," Seth said turning around and then dashed down the stairs to go down on the ground.

He came out of the front entrance and started back towards the grounds. He passed his badminton ground and went onto the big ground.

There were students playing football there, mostly seniors. There was no sign of Dhruv's gang though.

"Cool, now I will have to search for them" Seth sighed, still it was okay with him. The more time he can bunk the class the better.

He came out of the ground and started to go towards the canteen. He had just reached the front canopy when he saw the group sitting there.

"Ma'am has asked for all of your roll numbers," Seth said going to them.

"Okay, I am forty-one," Dhruv said looking up from his phone.

"I am forty-three," Jai said standing up, Seth nodded and took the other boy's roll number as well.

Seth turned to head back to his class when he heard Jai's voice.

"Don't you worry, this is the only time you will be doing this. When I become the CR you wouldn't have to do this" Jai smirked making everyone laugh.

"All the best then boy, also if that happens you will be working under me as I am the captain of the CR" Seth said turning around, wiping the smirk of Jai's face.

Jai stood up threateningly "Don't mess with me buddy or you will be biting more than you could chew" he said.

"Nah, I am positive that you taste gross. I have no mind of bitting you" Seth said with a grin.

"you...." Jai growled and coming near Seth he caught hold of his neck.

"Bad move," Seth said and hooking his legs he tripped the boy, who fell down hard, knocking the air out of him.

The others got up to fight him, Dhruv started coming towards him threateningly, Seth took position too.

"What's happening here" Came an unmistakable voice, everyone turned around to see the PT sir coming towards them.

"Nothing sir, I just came here to take their roll numbers, Isha ma'am asked me to do so," Seth said with a smile and was about to go.

"Wait," sir said stopping him "Aren't you the boy who is selected for the badminton group"

"Yes sir" Seth confirmed.

"Okay then after giving the roll number in the class, come down with that other boy for practice" he instructed.

"Okay, sir," Seth said and walked away from there to the class. He gave the roll numbers to the teacher who was taking the lecture. After that, he called out for Raghav, and with the teacher's permission, they went down to practice.

They practiced for a while, the usual ones and after that tried a match against each other. Raghav broke his previous record by scoring three points against Seth and then lost.

"Congrats Raghav you are getting better," Seth said while they were packing.

"Yeah-yeah, still three-eleven that's a huge odd. I have to practice so much more to catch up with you" Raghav started saying.

"Comon, don't sweat it. You might catch up to me someday" Seth said and they started to move towards the canopy.

At the canopy, Smith and Parth were waiting for him.

"Let's go," Seth said.

"Um- Seth, Isha ma'am had come into the class while you were down here. She asked you to come and meet her after college" Parth said.

Now, what does she wants, Seth thought.