Translator: french to english

"Man, I missed you so much," the guy said when they parted.

"I missed you and your jokes a lot too, Yash," Seth said, "Where did you come from?"

"I bought something to eat," Yash said showing the greasy brown packet he had bought with him.

"Cool, let's have them. We can hit the rings after that" Aarush announced, everyone nodded as they sat down to hear Seth's trip.

The food was opened and the girl Nat bought in some bottles.

They had a great time eating and drinking while Seth told his tale, it was evening by the time they were done. Iqbal and Aarush were snoring stoned, Yash was in no good state either. The girls had gone to buy some more bottles.

"let's go for a walk" uncle Colt suggested Seth nodded and got up "you want to tag along, Jack, Yash stay here to look over them," the uncle said pointing to the two stoned figures, Yash nodded and Jack got up to accompany them.

They came out of the building and started walking to the seaside. There was a big seaside opposite them. Which showed down the Arabian sea.

They started walking along the aisle as the cool air from the sea ruffled their hair.

"So, how did your dive go," Seth asked, remembering about the dive he had missed.

"It was fun, Niharika enjoyed it the most," his uncle said with a smile.

"Huh...I didn't know Nat to ever get happy," Seth said tilting his head.

"Well, she did get happy then. It was fun, you should've joined too" Jack said.

"Actually, I had a dive in France too, on the evening of my birthday," Seth said to them as they stopped to look at the see.

"Wow, how did it go?" his uncle asked in a shocked voice.

"Yep, it really was fun" Seth admitted.

"Still, I would've preferred, if we could have gone together," Jack said.

"It's alright Jack, there is always a next time" the uncle stated facing the sea. They all looked at the sun setting in the sea. The scene was beautiful.

"Oh yeah, Jack thanks for this" Seth said taking out the ring from his left hand and handing it to him.

"Mention not, did this help," Jack asked taking the ring back and putting it in his pant's back pocket.

"Yep, without a glitch," Seth said nodding his head.

"What worked, what was that ring, what are you both talking about," his uncle said shaking his head between the both.

"Er- jack, you didn't tell uncle about this" Seth asked looking uncertainly at Jack.

"I forgot, it doesn't matter does it. It's not like the ring is a bomb or something" the arms expert said and the uncle raised his eyebrows.

"What is this thing you gave to my nephew, without my information," his uncle said in a hard voice.

Jack and uncle Colt were more than group members, even in the group they were regarded as brothers but, at times like these, they would come to a point where shouting, banging and swearing were normal. That only happened when Jack did something without his uncle's notice.

"That was just a translator and a transmitter" Seth quickly bounced in before the things could get heated up.

"Yep, Seth asked me for one so, I made and gave it to him. I thought you wouldn't mind" Jack said in an even voice.

"Why did you want a translator," his uncle asked Seth in a hard voice not moving his eyes from Jack, Jack starred back coolly.

"Uncle, I went to France, did you expect me to learn French in a week so that I could communicate," Seth said rolling his eyes.

"Oh," his uncle said "You are right, guess I overreacted," his uncle said and smiled sheepishly.

"Forgive me, Jack," he said and slapped him on the back.

"It's alright," Jack said smiling back.

"I think we should go back and see if the girls had returned and how the two are doing" Seth suggested.

His uncle nodded and they started to move back to the building, Seth heaved a sigh of relief, he liked his uncle, there was no doubt about this afterall he was his teacher but, at times likes this he was reminded that however much his uncle liked him, he didn't like when he was lied to or disobeyed and he hated when he was kept out of something.

They reached the building and went to the gathering room, where they were listening earlier. Niharika was the only one there watching the television.

"Where are the others," uncle Colt asked her as they reached her.

"They are in the room above sleeping, Yash and Zara are taking care," Niharika said turning to them and standing up.

"Guess we will have to skip the rings today," Jack said sighing.

"Looks like it" the uncle agreed "Will you be staying or are you leaving, Seth?"

"I am staying" Seth answered to his uncle, who nodded.

"So, what do you plan on doing?" Niharika asked the trio.

"I am going to the study" the uncle announced and left.

"What about you two?" Niharika asked eyeing the duo.

"Let's have a showdown, what say," Jack said looking at Seth.

"Let's have one" Seth agreed nodding enthusiastically.

His uncle was the one who had trained him in all the types of fighting skills but, Jack was the one person who had trained him in weapon using and arms batteling. Seth was eleven when he first shot a gun, under his guidance.

Jack was responsible for the hidden blade that he carried everywhere with him, he had taught him to use close-range knives when he was seven and gifted him a special custom made pocket knife on his tenth birthday.

It was common for them to challenge each other to fight, Jack won almost all of them. He only lost when they would fight weaponless.

Seth was a master at that.

They went to the training room which was on the opposite side of the room between the entrance and his uncle's study, below the stairs that went to the floor above.

They entered the room, it was an empty space with the rack at the back wall, which had all the weapons and the training gear.