Secret revealed: the mystery solved

************************************Both Jack and Seth ducked down as the shot rang  They rolled down and were stopped by a tree in the way

Both Jack and Seth ducked down as the shot rang  They rolled down and were stopped by a tree in the way. Jack fell on Seth.

Jack grunted as he pulled himself up and then he helped Seth to sit up too. He checked himself for the bullet hole but didn't find any.

With some effort, both of them got up to see a baffled looking Nathan, clutching his bloody hand from which he had holded the gun.

Nathan was looking to the right, just behind them and he had a terrified expression on his face.

Seth turned around slowly to see who had shot Nathan, who was the guy whom Nathan was scared of.

His mouth dropped as he saw the person.

"You," he said not believing whom he was seeing.

The person's eyes flickered in his direction for a moment before it went back to look at Nathan.

"You, tell me who sent you here," The person said, surprisingly his voice was quite young and light.

"You act like as if you don't know" Nathan grunted clutching his hands in pain.

"I know very well, who sent you. What is the reason" The person shouted from across them.

"Oh, we have doubts that you all are hiding here. I am just here to confirm it" Nathan smirked "....and by the looks of it, this really might be your hiding place"

"What if it is, you are in no condition to tell this to them," The person said now moving towards Nathan.

"They will find it out if I go missing," Nathan said, his voice trembling.

"I really doubt that, there are hundreds of people like you stationed here. They won't even think about it, if one of them goes missing accidentally" The person said and shot.

Seth didn't even flinch at the shot. He looked in the direction of Nathan to see if he was dead already.

Seth saw that Nathan was shivering in fright he wasn't shot at all.

"He deliberately missed the shot didn't he," Seth asked to Jack, who said nothing and just continued to look as the person made his way towards Nathan.

The person stopped beside Nathan and bent down.

"Tell me everything you know now or you won't like the alternative" he whispered into his ear, so that Jack and Seth couldn't hear a thing.

"I will tell you everyth....." Nathan didn't complete anything and dropped down.

"I have to give it to you boy, it took quite some time for the anesthesia to work on you," the person said and got up.

Seth and Jack still stood stoic as the person made his way towards him.

"Is he dead?" Seth asked as the person reached him.

"No, he just fainted," the person said simply as he rolled down the black cuff of his neck.

"You...... You... You are...." Seth couldn't believe the person that was standing in front of him. The same black overcoat figure from the time he had seen him at the airport when he had first come here.

"Looks like you've seen me on television," the person said with a wave of his hand.

"Yes but also one more time, it was when I first visited here," Seth said.

"Doesn't matter boy, follow me" he said and without waiting started walking towards the church.

Seth looked at Jack who was already following the person. Seth started walking. Both Jack and the person were inside the church now.

Jack spared the unconscious Nathan a last glance before he went into the church behind them.

Seth caught up with the other two, who had made their way behind the stage.

The person bent down at the corner of the back stage beside the plug.

"So,  what are you doing here," Seth asked.

"Simple I came here because I own this place," the person said getting up and then coming to stand beside the back table. He started to play his fingers through the pattern on the back stage.

Seth who had just connected the dots and realized that this really was the man who had bought this place, he was the same Mr. Sieben.

He didn't notice what the person was doing.

That was why he stepped back as a section of the stage went inside revealing a secret door.

"What the...." Seth swore.

"Come on in," the person said and went inside.

"I am not going in there before you tell me what's going on here," Seth said adamantly and stood there crossing his hand.

"I am in no mood for this, boy, come now" the person ordered.

"Nope, I am not coming and that's final," Seth said not moving an inch the person sighed.

"You were right, he really is tough," the person said to himself and smiled, "Okay, will you come if I tell you what is happening," he said loudly looking at Seth, who nodded.

"I will. now tell me" Seth said determined to get some answers.

"Well to answer it in short, this secret door goes to a base that is just under this church. It was made to monitor someone specifically," The person said.

"Who," Seth asked curiously unfolding his arms.

"Aliens,"