Grand market- Vashi

"Wait, I am coming to" Samar offered.

"No, I want you to take this bag and give it to dad and tell him that I will be back by tomorrow evening," Seth said taking out the bag with the books and handing it to him.

"I am coming and that's final," Samar said determined shoving the bag back to Seth.

"What will you take to leave me alone?" Seth asked exasperated.

"Nothing that you can give," Samar said with a smirk.

"Actually, I do have something that you will want to have," Seth said slowly.

"What?" Samar asked cautiously.

"I will give you Vera's number if you leave me alone, now" Seth offered.

"Nope, not interested" Samar simply said waving off the offer, "Why don't you let me come with you," Samar asked desperately.

"It's not li-like that, I am not stopping you to come its just-its just......"

"Just what?" Samar asked looking at Seth, folding his hands.

"Just- just NOTHING...." Seth growled, "My uncle is having some problem and I want to meet him alone that's all if want to come fine then," Seth said and started walking, Zara timidly followed behind him.

"Wait..... give me the bag, I will take it back to your house" Samar finally said, Seth turned and gave him the bag, "Don't forget to call me after you have met with your uncle, don't forget to give me the number"

Seth nodded and they parted their ways, Zara quickly caught his steps.

"I think you were a bit harsh on your friend there," Zara said slowly.

"Nah, Samar won't mind, he is better at that than the others, so what about uncle is he alright"

"He is okay, though he thinks that you might have gotten into something bad and constantly throws a tantrum for that" Zara explained.

"Why did he think that I am in a problem, I am alright," Seth said thinking deeply.

"Bugs me, too," Zara said.

Seth's uncle lived almost two miles away from his college so, they took a cab to his place.

Seth's mind was in a jumble from what he had just heard. Why was his uncle concerned about him, is his uncle alright but, the most important problem was how was he going to explain this to his parents. How will he tell them that he had gone to meet his gangster uncle.

Yep, Colt Astill, was the younger brother of his father Flynn Astill. After, his father's marriage, they started living separately. Flynn became a big name in the import & export business, whereas Colt Astill came to be known as a street gangster group in the uptown of their city.

The cab soon stopped at the 'Grand market' in Vashi. Both of them got down and after paying the bill started towards the dilapidated building at the side.

This building was started roughly seven years ago but, soon it was found that the papers were illegal forgeries and the construction was canceled. The building has been like that for years, it served as his uncle's headquarters for now.

They went inside the the half-built entrance and moved forward to the back of the building, they entered another room. There was a poker table and a couch set at one corner, a television was blaring with WWE commentaries, standing in the center. Two boys were near the table playing, while a girl was watching the television.

They all turned towards them as they entered.

"Oye, Seth you are back," the taller boy at the poker table said waving to him.

"Yep, Iqbal. How are you doing" Seth said walking towards them.

"When did you come back," the girl watching the television asked getting up and going towards them, they all met near the couch and sat down.

"Today morning, Nat" Seth answered and fist-bumped with the other guy.

"So, how was the trip," the boy asked sitting beside him.

"I will tell you all about it Arush but, first tell me where is uncle?" he asked looking around.

"He is in the office with Jack, they were discussing something important" Iqbal answered.

"Nothing is more important than you though" a rough voice came as two men came from another door.

Seth stood up as his uncle and the group's arms expert, Jack, reached them, Seth bowed to him as he always did, he looked up only when his uncle nodded his head.

"Halo, jack, you doing fine," Seth said looking at the lanky man with white hair who accompanied his uncle.

"You bet," he said winking.

"I didn't expect to see you so soon," his uncle said looking intently at him.

"I heard that you were worried about something," Seth asked serious now.

"It's nothing- nothing at all" uncle Colt said waving of his arm.

"Then why did it had you worried sick" Seth asked firmly.

"Who said that I was worried sick," his uncle asked amused, Seth pointed out to Zara.

"You said that, you were worried about Seth, didn't you" Zara reminded.

"Oh that, it was because you were neither replying to my texts nor were you attending the calls," his uncle said.

"I am sorry about that uncle there wasn't a signal available there and that was why I wasn't able to text back or take your calls" Seth apologized.

"I did get a text saying that you reached there," his uncle asked.

"Yep, I did get a signal the first night. It was no signal from the next day" Seth explained.

"No problem, I am happy that you are alright," the uncle said cheerfully.

"I am happy for the same. Hearing that you were worried made me hell lotta worried myself" Seth stated relaxing.

"I am sorry," Zara said embarrassed.

"You were worried too, I get that no need to be sorry. I know how much you care about me and Seth" the uncle replied softly. This made her turn even redder.

"Well if that is all sorted out, then let's hear about your trip, buddy," Iqbal said taking out some chairs for all of them to sit.

"What is a tale without some snack" came a jolly voice from the door, everyone turned to see a portly guy coming in with a huge smile.

Seth got up and they both tackled into a bear hug.