So many unknown

************************************

Seth didn't feel anything as he was stowed into a black van and it started making its way silently to one of the private areas of the town.

The ride was an uncomfortable one as they mostly rode through uneven and dirt roads. After following a dirt trail for fifteen minutes the car came in front of a private estate a huge industry loomed in front of them.

They soon entered the area, where the car made its way inside the parking lot of the industry. There was a huge silver 'A' on the top.

The people who had drugged Seth took him someplace inside the big industry, where he was made to lie down on a bed.

By this time the effect of the chloroform was starting to fade away, Seth tried opening his eyes and saw himself lying. He had just opened his eyes a little as the effect hadn't fully faded away.

Seth saw few people in white clothes leaning over him. They had green masks on and gloves too. White light was shining above them.

It looked like some kind of surgery. Seth again closed his eyes and passed away. The strain of keeping his eyes open had worn him off. He again drifted back to his thought world.

He began to get thoughts about the building fire again. The image of the burning building rotated in his mind and all the voices kept shouting. This was so much to take in, his head started paining.

He suddenly sat up straight, awake. He looked around to see that he was in some kind of a white cubicle. It was a bare room with just his bed and an electronic door on the other side.

After checking out on the room, when he concentrated on himself he found that his forehead was drenched in sweat, so was his back. Also, he was breathing heavily.

Must be from the nightmare I just woke up Seth thought to himself.

He clutched his head between his hands in an attempt to calm himself down.

The nightmare was seeping away and his breath was turning normal too. Most of it was gone but, the lady's voice was still echoing in his mind.

'Are you alright....... It was a blast... Because of a gas leak..... Only they are dead"

Suddenly he opened his eyes wide as something clicked in his mind.

"Not possible..." he said in an undertone to himself.

This can't be possible, the kitchen is attached to the neighbor's kitchen if the gas blasted then the gas in the neighbour's room should've blasted too......

.....but the lady said only my family was dead, so either she didn't knew about the neighbor being dead or the cause of the blast wasn't a gas leak......

Seth was pondering over this thought when the door opened and two people came in.

They looked like guards in blue uniforms, they had bulletproof vest on themselves, Seth could see combat knives strapped to their belt. Both of them had a small semi- automatic in their hand.

They came in, one of them stood at the door while the other one came in and took hold of Seth. He tugged at him roughly, pushing Seth in front of him. The guard then pointed his gun at Seth's back and pocked him.

Seth understood and started walking. The other guard started walking in front of him once Seth reached the door.

Soon they were walking down the hallway, one guard ahead, Seth following him while the other guard behind him pointing a gun at his throat.

The hallway looked very high-tech, with automatic doors and sensors. There was white lighting throughout the ceiling above.

They passed the row of stairs that went down. Seth felt pain in the collarbone, he realized that the guard must've dugged in the gun. The guard must be thinking that I will make a run for the stairs, clever.

They just kept on moving ahead.

Seth hadn't given a thought to his situation until now and was regretting it. He was careless to think about other thoughts while he was confined into a room, kidnapped by unknown people, kept in an unknown place, and all that for unknown reason.

Well, he wasn't going to repeat the mistake, he had upped his guards now and was already thinking of a way to get out of this place.

Soon they came outside the door, it was the last door in the hallway. The guard ahead swiped a card in and the door opened.

The three of them went inside, the room was dark with a chair in the middle of the room and a light hanging above it. The guard behind him passed his mini to the other guard.

Then without a word he took Seth by his collar and dragged pulled him to the seat. Once there he pushed Seth on it and then tied his hands to the side of the chair.

Seth had read enough books and movies to know that it was interrogation time now. Well, it didn't matter he wasn't dumb enough to risk his life for few questions, he will just answer them.

But, he didn't plan to answer all the questions for free, he was going to play his game to see if he can persuade the person that will be interrogating him, to reveal his identity.

And once he was free from here he was going to make sure that, the person was six feet under.

Oh, yes Seth knew that they won't let him leave alive after interrogation, he was planning to get out of here.

Suddenly, one of the guards turned on the light and shoved it in front of his face, blinding him. The room was dark and the light coming in front of him was blinding.

The light was so close and bright that it was straining his brain to look and keep his eyes open. So he closed his eyes.

"Good thought boy, better to keep your eyes close than permanently blind them" came a coarse voice.