Samar the hearthrobe

"Heya, man how was the trip?" Samar asked raising his arms in greeting.

"Great, how are you doing"

"Definitely better than before," he said with a shrug.

"Why what happened, did you fracture your hand again," Seth asked laughing.

"No, it's just the college. I had to run around like hell to look for a good diploma college"

"Why isn't there any, nearby?"

"Dude, I am talking diploma. Do you really think that there is any diploma college nearby", he asked and Seth shrugged.

"You should get out more often," Samar said shaking his head, "Anyways let's get going or we will miss the bus"

"No worries, every bus from here goes to the college" Seth said, as they started towards the bus stop.

"Good for you, or else you would never reach your college" Samar said with a smirk.

"I am not that bad with directions and location"

"Nope, you are THAT bad" Samar replied stressing on that, they reached the bus top and stood there waiting for the bus.

"Okay, I guess I am.... No need to shout that out" Seth said covering his ear.

"Good, now let's get to the important point did you find any Samar worthy chic there," Samar asked making Seth roll his eyes.

Samar was the guy who had the most girls in the school time. Seth knew why girls asked him out, because they wanted to get close to him and he was never interested so, they targeted Samar. Samar oblivious to this took this to his head and Seth never destroyed it.

"Now that you are asking, I did find a girl for you while I was in Èze"

"Really, how does she looks. Do you have her number, can you give it to me" Samar went on rapid-fire.

"Stop it Samar, I have her number but, I am not going to give it to you. I know what you have in mind and I don't think she fits it"

"Aw... come on, don't you worry. I know how to handle girls. She might've been shy and quiet around you but they open up to me"

"I am positive that she will open up to you, also I know that she will have the urge to kick your ass if you ever met her because Vera isn't your fragile girl. Mind you"

"So, Vera is her name. I can find her on the net" Samar said thoughtfully.

"She is way out of your league, dreamer boy," Seth said, he punched him to make him come to his senses as their bus came.

They went inside and taking their tickets, sat at the last row of the seat in the back.

"Don't you worry, she won't kick my ass, give me her number" Samar said dreamily.

"Nope, you can forget her," Seth said undaunted.

"You are just jealous that I had more girls than you could have" Samar huffed and crossed his hands he looked away from him.

Seth didn't try to calm him down nor did he shouted, he knew this was Samar being himself, he would talk to him sooner or later, he can never shut up.

He looked at the passing buildings and the building roads. They were nothing like Èze, he was missing its beauty but, more than that he was grumpy that he was not able to solve the mystery.

He had no mind of leaving its trail, he was going to solve it though he was not present there, he will take help of Vera if the need arise.

They soon reached their stop and got down from the bus. Seth had only been to this college once before to take the admission form. he vaguely remembered the way. He decided to ask someone for direction rather than taking chances.

He went to an ice-cream shop and asked for the direction. After getting the direction Seth thanked him and started following.

They took the right and started ahead, the line was filled with various food stalls while there were ornate and book stores at the back. the road was badly dug and cranes and trucks were there on the corners. They went past a makeshift bridge and turned right.

This was a better lane than what they had just passed, thought the road was narrow it wasn't clustered with food stalls.

The college was at the end of the road and just before the college was a stationery shop, Seth thought of buying his books from there.

They entered the first entrance into the college, this was the main gate as well as the gate to the primary school, walking straight they entered the college gate which was beside the school building. The college had a canopy down at the entrance, for the students to relax at breaks.

Seth went to the peon, who was sitting on a chair inside the canopy.

"Hello sir, I am here to see the college and do some inquiry," Seth asked, making the peon look up at him.

"Okay, the office is on the second floor," the peon said, they thanked him and went to the entrance beside the canopy, it was the entrance to the college building.

They went inside and took the stairs to the second floor, there were two ways, one went to the left and other to the right, he could see that there were classes on the left so he turned right and saw that the first door itself was the staff room.

The door was closed so, he knocked on the door. He heard a shout to enter from inside. Opening the door they went inside the room.