Truth pill or Anastasia

************************************

Seth jerked into the direction the voice was coming from, unlucky for him the voice that had spoken was standing in front of him.

Seth couldn't see him because of the blinding light that was shining in on his face from above. After struggling for a while he stopped trying and then settled himself on the chair with an annoyed sigh.

"That was such an entertainment" the coarse voice came again, this time it was a little light, Seth could imagine a smile on his face, whoever he was.

"Who are you and what do you want from me" Seth barked out.

"Oh, you still have fire in you boy," the voice said with a chuckle "Nice, nice"

Seth just growled and noted down two things mentally. First, this guy was a professional and was playing his own game against him. Second, this was irritating him more.

"If you are done struggling, let's get to our work, shall we," the voice said, Seth felt a shadow over him, the person must have moved a little closer.

"What work are you talking about" Seth shouted, still trying to wriggle out of the ropes.

"A piece of advice, if you really think that you can get out of the ropes then please stop. You are only hurting yourself" the voice said in a tired voice.

Seth once again tried glaring at him but, failed because of the blinding light.

"So, tell me, boy. Where are the keys" The voice said.

"First answer my question, who are you and what is this place," Seth said not the one to back down easily.

"Boy, what did you say. I didn't hear it properly, say again" The voice said ignoring Seth's question.

Seth knew that he was ignoring it and wasn't going to answer them anytime soon.

Looks like I will have to find about him after breaking through this place, he thought.

"Boy answer me," the voice Said and, Seth felt a hand on his neck, roughly gripping it.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about" Seth answered truthfully.

He seriously didn't know what the man was talking about. Well, he did know where his house keys were but, Seth doubted he was asking for those keys.

"What keys are you talking about," Seth asked just to clarify his doubts.

"Boy, you know very well what key I am talking about," the man said tightening his grip on the neck.

"Stop- stop it I serio..usly don't kno..w what key you are ta....talking about," Seth said choking on his words.

"Don't lie, we have already detected that you have been in contact with the key" The man growled losing his calm for the first time.

"Tell me how-how the key looks like, I-I will tell you where I have kept it," Seth said in an attempt to free himself from the man's grip.

It didn't go as he had thought, contrary to it, this had made the man tighten his grip on his neck. Seth was choking now, he was finding it more difficult to breathe.

"I don't know how the key looks like but, what I do know is that you have the key. Tell me or we will have to do it the hard way" he threatened and slapped Seth hard.

Seth reeled back on the chair, shocked by the sudden attack but, he quickly composed himself. He knew that the worst was about to come.

"I really don't know which keys you are talking about" Seth tried to plead one last time.

"Guess, you will listen only after having a go through the hard way," the man said in a voice that suggested he was going to enjoy what was about to happen. Seth braced himself.

"Oh you are afraid," the voice said with a chuckle, "You don't have to suffer what's going to come just tell me where the key is"

"I don't....." Seth began to say.

"Shut up!" the voice shouted so loudly that, Seth doubted many of the people in the building must've heard him, or was the door soundproof.

"Go, get it" the voice ordered to one of the guards, the guard nodded and left.

Seth saw this through the corner of his eyes. He could see partly what was going on the sides but, he had difficulty seeing the man in front of him.

There was a short silence that followed as the guard left. Neither of the three people in the room spoke.

This silence remained only for a minute or two before the guard came back and gave something to the man.

The man came before him and took hold of his mouth then opening it he tossed in a pill.

Seth wasn't sure was it a candy, truth pill, or anesthesia. There was no taste in it at all. Seth painfully swallowed it, choking on it as there was no water.

"Now the fun begins," The man said in a gleeful tone that frightened Seth, he didn't let it shown on his face. Seth waited for the effect of the pill to kick in.

The wait was killing him, suddenly he started feeling a little hot in his stomach and his stomach growled.

Oh shit, when was the last time he ate. Seth was wondering how much time had passed while he was unconscious. He knew that it must be at least more than two days.

Seth had ignored the growl and the rising temperature of the stomach while he was thinking those thoughts but, he was swung back to reality. His stomach wasn't hot now, it was burning.

It was so hot that Seth let out a scream of agony. That was when he felt his breath. It was searing hot.

He felt not only his stomach but his neck, head, and whole body go hot. He was sweating profusely now.

"What the hell is happening" Seth cried, tears were running down his eyes.

"Don't tell me you aren't liking it" the voice replied.

"Cut out the sarcasm, okay fine I will tell you...." Seth wailed "...Just-just please give me something cold"

The man snorted victoriously, before telling him to open his mouth and throwing in another pill.

"Swallow it" the voice ordered.

Seth didn't oblige, he wasn't going to take in another pill and increase his misery.

The man forcefully closed his mouth and Seth swallowed the pill. The effect was instantaneous, the temperature went down back to normal.

Seth took in some big breaths and found out the air wasn't hot anymore. Seth looked relieved.

"Now tell me...." The voice said seriously.