The tragedy struck

************************************

They had taken the bikes from there and after the paperwork and the payment was done. They were ready for a test drive.

The bikes were all second hand, with few illegal upgrades that wasn't allowed for the models. The paint work was all scratched and dented but all in all the upgrade gave them the power.

"Its good that you came along, now we wouldn't need to tow the third one" his uncle said getting on one of the bikes.

Jack took the other one and Seth the last one. Yash got on behind Seth.

"Lets race to the navi mumbai hideout, go" Jack said and started ahead. Seth and uncle Colt followed behind him.

This wasn't Seth's first time riding the bike and neither was this his first race. Though Seth wasn't legally eligible to drive a bike. It didn't matter to him.

And the support of his uncle, who himself had taught him to drive was just the added bonus.

Seth never won these races though, not that he was slow or anything. Its just because he needed to be extra careful while riding, because of his age.

"Comon man, you plan on loosing" Yash shouted from the back seat.

"You know the problem Yash..." Seth said gritting his teeths, both the others were already quiet ahead.

"This sucks, I could drive better than you" Yash said with a groan "Come to think of it we always won these races"

"We," Seth said gunning the accelarator as he reached the highway.

"Yep me and Chase" Yash clarified, griping the back of the bike as Seth increased the speed.

"You must be kidding me" Seth said over the roar of the wind, they were going very fast now.

"No.." Yash said equally loudly.

"It can't be possible, Chase rarely drives and I know perfectly fine that he prefers public transports than driving"

"Who said he drove the bike" Seth could feel a smile forming on Yash's face.

"You are kidding me...... You know how to drive a bike" Seth said not believing it at all.

"Yes....Not only drive but, to win the race too.... I am hurt man, you think I can't drive"

"No Yash, you know I believe you... Its just- I have never seen you driving" Seth said halting the bike at the red signal.

"I stopped riding after Chase left the gang. You know we were the best buddies, don't you Seth..." Yash asked and Seth nodded, tapping on the handle waiting for the signal to get green, "... I just didn't feel like driving after he left"

"I can understand you buddy" Seth said gunning the throttle as the light became green.

"Well now you know I am the man if you need a rider" Yash said puffing out his chest.