Emergency call from uncle

************************************

The week ended the usual, with loads of practical works to complete along with notes and projects.

Seth hadn't bothered much with them, he knew that he was a last-minute guy.

Seth was at home as it was night time, he had nothing much to do. He was reading the SHC when his phone chimed.

Seth looked up from where he was sleeping to the bedside table. The screen had just brightened up.

Seth got up and made himself comfortable before he checked the message. It was from Smith.

Bro did you complete all the practicals teacher gave us??

Seth replied with a no and was about to keep it when another message chimed in. It was from Smith.

Oh, even Aroohi hasn't done it...

Did you check with Parth, he must've surely done it Seth texted back.

Smith replied with an okay and their chat ended.

Seth again kept away his phone and went back to reading his book. His eyes started dropping as he reached the last chapter.

Keeping the book on the table, Seth went to bed and was soon fast asleep.

***

It was early morning on Sunday today. Seth was at the table eating his breakfast. He took his mobile to check for notifications.

He found that he had three messages. One of them was from his uncle.

He clicked on it instinctively, the message read.

Good morning Seth, will you be coming today I have something to tell you.

Seth quickly opened another message as his mother joined him at the table.

"Morning Seth," she said with a cheerful smile.

"Good morning mom"

"What are you doing," she asked eyeing the open message.

Seth looked down to see that it was a message from Smith.

Seth, I got the notes from Parth. You can ask him if you want too. Also, did you know his birthday is coming in a week

"It's a message from Smith, he is my college friend" Seth replied looking up at his mom.

Mrs. Astill nodded and then started eating breakfast.

Seth resumed his breakfast too. He replied to Smith with an 'Oh cool'.

He opened the last message to see it was from Samar.

Bro I am out of town today, will be back by evening. Say hello to Zara for me will you

Seth couldn't help but give out a small laugh at this.