Leaving Seth alone......

"That means, this boy didn't break into the house," Xenia said looking sheepishly at her gran then at Seth, who had a bemused expression.

"Don't tell me, you thought that Seth intruded into the house, did you," Anna said laughing and Xenia reddened. "how, could you think that such a sweet boy will, do this"

"She thought that I tailed her and came here," Seth said smiling, and she reddened another shade.

"What, do you mean, zee thought you tailed her," Anna asked curiously.

"Well, we met each other last night when I went out for the walk"

"Yeah, this is the boy, I told you about.... You know, who helped me" xenia said finally speaking, glad to clear the misunderstanding.

"You should have waited, with her and come home together" Anna suggested.

"I told her, to let me wait, she was the one who didn't want me to, it's not my fault," he said with a playful shrug.

"Yes, you asked me can you wait, you never said that you will accompany me to my house"

"If, you would have given me the chance to wait, then maybe I would have said that I should drop you at the house...." He said grinning, then looked at the cross face and quickly added "not, that it would have mattered we didn't knew we lived in the same house"

"Seth is right..... gran I am feeling hungry I will go to the kitchen to make something," xenia said turning to leave.

"You, never felt hungry, this early before," Anna said looking at Seth and winked, who tried hard to hold his tongue so as not to laugh.

"I...I am feeling hungry, now...." She said and quickly hurried outside the room without giving the reason. Seth burst out laughing so, did anna.

"I'd better get down before she does something, you did better come down to if you are hungry" saying this Anna got up and went out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Seth got up from the bed and went to have a shower, by the time he was out and ready it was already around eight, taking his watch he got out of the room. He fastened the watch around his wrist while getting down the stairs.

He reached the hall, to see nobody there, he went to the kitchen and saw his father sitting on the chair at the dining table. "Good morning, Seth" Mr.astill said as he saw his son.

"Morning, dad," Seth said moving to the dining table to join his dad. "Where's, mom," he asked taking a loaf of freshly baked bread and spreading peanut butter over it.

"She is getting ready, to go over to your aunt's house," his dad said taking a sip of his coffee.

"We are going to aunts house... today...why? we just came here dad" Seth said stopping his hand midway between the half-buttered bread.

"It's been a while since we met your aunt and anyways who said you will be coming. you can stay here if, you like" Mr.astill said finishing his breakfast.

"What, will I do here alone?" Seth asked finally keeping the half buttered bread down and looked at his fathers face "We came here, to celebrate my birthday"

"Seth, we will be back before your, birthday I promise. As to you being bored, I don't think so, you can give Anna's granddaughter company......." Mr.astill has stopped because at that moment Xenia showed up at the table.

"Good morning Mr.astill," she said and was about to leave when Mr.astill beckoned her to come over.

When she came, Mr.astill turned to his son "I presume you haven't met, her....." he started to say, only to be interrupted crossly by Xenia.

"I already know Seth, Mr.astill" Xenia said in a strained voice, Mr.astill misunderstood it for her shyness, smiled at her.

"Well, that solves the problem then" saying this he got up and left the room, leaving behind a confused xenia.

"What did your dad meant by that" Xenia asked looking at Seth, who has picked the half buttered bread and started buttering it.

"They, are going to my aunt's house.... It's in Paris" he said taking a small bite of the buttered bread.

"Will, you be going too," she asked softly, sitting on the chair opposite him.

"No, only they are going. I will be staying here.... They thought that we would be a good company for each other and that I wouldn't be bored"

"They aren't wrong then, we will have a blasting time here," she said with a smile, and all the previous anger evaporated like that.

"Anna told me that there are various things, we can do here. The only problem is, I don't the place around here" Seth said finishing his bread, he cut another bread and started buttering it.

"I promised you, that I will show you around, so don't you worry. Before that, though I will take you to meet my friends..... can you pass the loaf"

"Here you go" he passed the loaf to xenia who took it and started spreading jam over it.

"Thanks.... Be ready by five, we will go and meet them" she said getting up and going out of the room.

Seth finished his bread, not knowing what to do, he got up and went to his parent's room. They had just finished packing when he reached there. They were going to take the brown bag and were leaving the other one here.

"Come in Seth. Did you have your breakfast" Mrs.astill asked, seeing him standing at the door, Seth came.

"Yes mom I had my breakfast, what about you. I didn't see you down at the table"

"I wasn't hungry, also I had to pack my things. We will be leaving in a moment" his mother said, bending down to close the bag "We are ready to go Flynn" she said looking to the bathroom.

Mr.astill, came out of the bathroom in a loose shirt and a blue polo jeans. "Great, then let's go" he said taking the bag and reached the door "Take care, Seth" he said before going out and down the staircase.

"We have talked with anna if you have any problems", she said before going out of the door herself, Seth followed her to the car.

Anna stood there with his father, helping him with the bags. When the bags were put off, Mr.astill closed the door and got into the driver seat.

They reached the car and Mrs.astill, got beside her husband into the front. Mr.astill started the car, as Mrs.astill peeked out of the opened window and kissed Seth. "Take care, we will be back soon"

"Don't, you worry dear. I will take care that he has a good time here" Anna said assuringly.

"Thanks, Anna. See you soon, bye" she said as the car started moving. They waited there till the car turned the corner.

************************************

Game time:

My sticks partner and big sis??
shimmeringsoul99