The girl whom seth fears

Seth was not able to sleep so he thought of going outside and take some fresh air. He got down from the bed and went to his balcony.

Suddenly he saw light coming from beside him, he turned towards the light only to see Xenia with her mobile, she had seen him too, she switched off her mobile.

"What are you doing in the mobile, is the network available," he asked putting his hands in the pocket to take out his mobile, only to remember that it was on the table.

"No, there's no network here," Xenia said coming to the side of her balcony close to his.

"What were you doing with the phone then," Seth asked moving to the side too.

"I was looking at old photos" Xenia answered.

"I see," Seth said, getting what she meant, "aren't you tired"

"I can't sleep so, came out here. Seems like you aren't tired too" Xenia commented.

"Yeah, I just can't sleep with this church mystery. It's like the church is calling out to me, telling me to solve the mystery"

"You sound like a total nut, you sure that you are still sane" Xenia jibed.

"I ain't seeing any ghosts so, I am pretty sure I haven't gone insane," Seth said with a smile.

"By, the way you are speaking. I won't be surprised if you started seeing them soon"

"Cool, I can invite them to my birthday then," Seth said with a wink.

"Gosh! yes, your birthday is just the day after tomorrow, I will have to tell gran to do some preparations" Xenia said standing straight now.

"Just chill, there's no need for that. I will book a place around for the party" Seth said trying to calm her.

"You aren't going to do anything like that, we will be celebrating your birthday here properly and we will have fun too"

"Fine, just don't take much trouble. A simple one would do" Seth said giving in.

"Don't you take any worries about it, we will make your birthday a blast" Xenia said excitedly. Seth smiled shaking his head, "We can also invite Christine, Nathan, Ken, John, and the-girl-who-Seth-fear's" Xenia said giving him a mischievous smile.

"Will you shut that up Zee, please" Seth grumbled.

"Okay, fine. Vera, we will call her for your birthday too"

"That's all fine with me, till you keep quiet about all the I-am-afraid-of-Vera thing," Seth said, it almost sounded like he was requesting.

"You get it, I won't tell her. That's a promise"

"Great," Seth exclaimed though doubtful.

"I will tell gran to make a cake, what is your favorite flavor"

"Anything would do," Seth said.

"This won't do, everyone likes a flavor. I like pineapple, what is your favorite"

"I like chocolate," Seth said finally.

"Okay which one do you like the most, chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate"

"Seriously, you are asking me this. When have you ever heard of a white chocolate cake" Seth said amused.

"Opsie, I got a little carried away so, what do you........"

"Stop it, you can do whatever you want, any flavor would do, any games, I leave that all up to you. we should go and sleep its late......" Seth said tiredly.

"Yeah, you are right, we have to get up early tomorrow, to take out the delphinium. Thanks for saying that you will help me with that" Xenia said giving him a genuine smile.

"Mention not," Seth said after which they both went back to their rooms. Seth jumped back on his bed.

He now felt that going to the balcony was a bad idea. It wasn't because he met Xenia, she was okay. Kinda cool, she was the first girl who didn't go loony over him.

The reason he thought going to the balcony as a bad idea was because of the talk he did there.

Seth didn't like when people would do something for him, he wasn't that kind of a guy, he was used to doing all his work by himself, his uncle had taught him that.

Now, because of him going to the balcony, Anna would have to go through the trouble of making a cake for him, not only that she would have to organize a party.

Man what a pain, Seth thought. Though this thought was quickly replaced by the mystery of the church, he thought of taking another trip to the church.

What will I find there, I haven't found a single thing there. Maybe, it would be better if he could find something about this Mr.Sieben, he had a strong feeling that he Had something to do with the mystery.

With all these things in mind, Seth fell into an uneasy sleep. Dreaming about him, he dreamt that Mr.Sieben had done all this thing so as to scare the people from the town, he was successful in that and now nobody was in the town. Mr.Sieben had now called upon an army and was barricading the whole town making it his stronghold.

He saw him laughing menacingly at the sky. Mr.Sieben was now in a long passage in one of the houses, he was moving to the steel door in front of him, he reached the door and pushed it open.

Suddenly, he covered his eyes as blinding light emitted out from there, Seth only had time to see the outline of seven things, which looked like relics before, his eyes opened.

He sat up straight, his breath heavy, sweat glistening on his forehead. He wiped it with the back of his hands and waited for his breath to calm down. It must have been a dream he realized.

Gosh, it seemed very real though, must've been a very bad nightmare Seth thought.

He got down from his bed and looked at his watch to see that it was just after eight in the morning, he went to the bathroom and splashed his face with cold water. After that, he freshened up and then changing into brown shorts and a blue sleeveless he was ready for breakfast.

He was just closing the door of his room before going down when the door beside him opened and Xenia came out.

"Halo, you are up late," Xenia said seeing him.

"Tiredness, you are up late too," Seth asked.

"I was planning your birthday till four, I have decided it all. It would be a blast" Xenia exclaimed oblivious to the guilt Seth was feeling.

They both went down for the breakfast, where they found freshly baked bread ready on the table alongside a jar of cheese.

"Dig in up fast, both of you and then you can start the work," Anna said placing a pie on the table, after that she went out of the room.

Both of them took their seats and helped themselves to the bread and cheese. Xenia took out two pieces of the pie and passed one to Seth.

"Thanks, the bread, and cheese is a treat," Seth said happily taking a bite of the pie "umm..."

"Great, let's eat up fast and then be ready," Xenia said finishing her bread.

Seth finished his pie just a little after Xenia had finished her. Anna came back just then, armed with two pairs of garden gloves and masks.

"Here you go, hope this will be enough," Anna said placing them on the table, Xenia nodded.

"Thanks, anna" Seth said picking them up.

They both went to the kitchen door that opened to the backyard. Closing the door behind them Seth gave a pair of gloves to Xenia along with a mask. Xenia took them and wore them, Seth wore them up too.

A/N:  I have exams coming in quick but as I see that there are people on this book

A/N: I have exams coming in quick but as I see that there are people on this book... I will try to update ot alternate days rather than every day... Hope its alright.