#452. Angry Dominance.

*WARNING* Contains smut. Lots of smut. This is my first time writing something like this, so feedback is most certainly welcomed.

Harry: You stare at Harry through angry eyes, seeing him just as angry as you are from across the room. He has his hands running through his curls, over his face, and down to fists while your's flay around as you try and get your point across. And it's when you lock eyes with him that you stop yelling, talking all together, because you've never been so turned on before. His green eyes are staring at you intently, weighed down with anger and lust, and his tongue darts out to moisten his lips as he steps towards you. He's like a dark angel as he approaches you, your feet pulling you backwards as your heart hammers away in your chest at the sight before. When your back hits the wall, he's already leaning in close to you, his nose just about touching your's, but not quite there. Your bottom half twitches in excitement and you can feel the tingling starting from your toes and up. "You make me so fucking mad," Harry murmurs dangerously as his head dips down towards your neck, his curls tickling your jaw and under your chin. His mouth latches onto the most sensative part of your neck, earning him a sharp gasp and a soft mewl. "So fucking angry. You love doing that, don't you? Pissing me off?" You go to respond, but his mouth roughly covers your, his teeth biting at your lower lip and sucking hard before he pulls away. "Shut up," he growls at you with his eyes locked on you. As his hand grazes over your skin, ridding you of your clothes as he goes along, you finally feel it over your most needed part. As he slips his fingers through the delicate fabric of your underwear, you let out a sharp gasp and close your eyes as you give into his merciless touch. His fingers pump in and out, making you moan in pleasure and bringing you closer and closer to your high, and you buck your hips forward to meet with his thrusts. Just as your about to reach your high, his fingers withdraw from inside you. His green eyes stare at your begging ones, as if assessing what affect he has on you. Then, he leans in so close so his skin is against your sensitive one, and he leans towards your ear as you breathe heavily. The anger is still evident under the lust as he whispers, "I'm going to fuck you so hard. You won't walk straight for weeks."

Liam: "You want it sweet." Your handsome stranger for the night smirks at you, discarding his shirt as he slowly walks towards you. "Romantic and slow and shit." He's pulling his pants down, his brown, almost black eyes filled with lust. The tip of his tongue darts out to lick his lips as his eyes hungrily look over your body, daring not to miss on curve or crevice of the perfection before him. "You like flowers and teddy bears and sappy movies," Liam murmurs lowly as he circles you. He comes to a stop behind you, and you gasp when you feel his hard, rather large member resting on your hip. You groan as he grinds his hips into your's momentarily. In less then a minute, he rips your shirt off, grazing his hands over the swells of your breasts and pinching hard. You mewl as he pulls your pants and underwear down, demanding you to lift your legs one by one to discard them. He pushes you down on his bed, crawling up your body and eyeing your every part hungrily. He's the predator and you're his prey. His lips are heavy on yours, his teeth pulling at your bottom lip with a need and his knee parting your legs eagerly. Liam pulls away, lowering his head towards the crook of your neck and grazing his mouth over, breathing his hot breath on you and feeling you shiver beneath him. "I'm not the one, babe. I don't do romantic or any of the shit." His tongue darts out of his mouth, trailing a line from you neck, down your stomach, and towards your center. And breath is hitched when he inserts his rough fingers, pumping in and out hard and slow and his tongue flicking over your most sensative spot. "I like it this way. I like to fuck," he growls from below as your eyes roll back, his hot breath tickling your skin. Unexpectedly, he pulls his fingers back and his hips ram into your's, earning him a loud cross between a gasp and moan. "Thoroughly and hard," he whispers against your skin, and his hips roughly collide with your's again as he bites down on your skin.