#448. One Thing.

#448. One Thing. (Song Preference) [Artist: One Direction. Album: Up All Night]

Niall: "I hate this. I hate being away from you. I hate being a world apart," you complained to Niall, finally admitting what you had been ashamed to admit for so long. You hated to whine, but you just missed him so badly. He was your boyfriend, and it had been over 2 months since the last time you'd actually been with him. Phone calls and Skype were just not the same. "I know, I spend all day thinking about you. Everyone gets so mad, because I'm not paying attention to a thing they say. I can't wait until you get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead." You felt your heart beating a little faster after he said that, "I want that so badly. I love you so much Niall." "I love you too [Y/N], and I really need you here with me now. I'm going to figure out a way to fly you out to the next show. Somehow, someway, we'll figure this out."

Harry: Friends. That was all you and Harry were. You both wanted more, but neither would tell the other how they felt. You were both worried about so much. Taking that big step in admitting your feelings could change everything, and not knowing how the other felt, it was hard to know if that change would be good or horrible. One day though, as you laughed at one of his jokes, Harry's heart took over, and he finally said the words he'd kept for so long. "[Y/N], I don't - I don't know what it is, but I just, I feel like I need that one thing to feel like I've gotten everything I could ever possibly wish for." Your laughter stopped, as you looked at him confused. You didn't understand what he was saying. He had worded it so oddly because of his nerves. "What is that one thing?" He nervously answered, "You..."

Zayn: Zayn was not himself around you at all. When he was with anyone else, he was fine with playing it cool. He was never the type to show his emotions much, but with you he could not fight them no matter how hard he tried. When you were around, everything else flew out the window; you were the only thing he could think of. "When I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave," he confessed to you, his heart pounding in his chest as he did, "'Cause you make my heart race [Y/N]. I've never felt this way before, about anyone." You smiled after he finished, trying to cover the shock you felt. You had never seem this side of Zayn before, and you were so incredibly happy that he had these feelings for you. They were feelings you returned, and had kept secret for so long as well. "You make my heart race too."

Louis: When you began dating Louis, things did not go smoothly. He was so busy, and when he did have time for you, it was always when you actually had things to do. So after 5 months of this, you wondered if it was all worth it. "Maybe we're better as friends," you commented, not wanting to say those words at all. You did care for him so much, and wanted to be together, but it was so hard. Louis however could never imagine you not being his girlfriend. The little time you did get to spend together, was enough for him to know you were everything he ever wanted. "No. [Y/N], you shot me right out the sky when we met." He paused for a moment, and grabbed your hand, "You're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak. When I think about you, I'm frozen and I can't speak. You're everything to me, and I don't care how often we see each other, every moment that we do is the most important moment of my life."

Liam: "I don't know what else to do." Liam, one of your closes friends, sighed that in defeat, and you were clueless what in the world he was talking about. He had just randomly said that, as the two of you were hanging out, and there was no context for it. "What?" "I've been trying..." he started, but then paused for a moment. He was worried about what he was going to say, but then he said it anyway. "I've been dying just to make you see, that I don't want to be just friends anymore. I keep trying, but you don't notice at all that I want to be with you. Or you do notice, and you don't want to. I just need to know, because I'm going out of my mind." Stunned barely covered what you were feeling in that moment. You truly had not noticed his feelings for you ever before. "I-I-I didn't know. Me?" Liam nodded, "You're perfect to me [Y/N]." You didn't believe that, and were still just stunned by his admission. "You really want to go out with me?"
______________________

Author's Note:

I know I haven't updated in a while. And I'm really sorry for it. I've exams going on most of the time and it's important. I apologize. But anyway, I got time and I'll update few preferences today! I'm sorry again for not being regular!

Happy Reading!! xx