#420. You/He Gets A Tattoo.

Liam- “Babe what are you doing?” Liam asked sleepily as he opened his eyes up slightly, as he woke up from his sleep. “Just thinking..” You said softly. “Why does your thinking require tracing my tattoos?” Liam asked opening his eyes up more. “Well I couldn’t sleep and I got thinking I think I want to get a tattoo.” You said. “Really? You want to get a tattoo?” Liam asked as he sat up to talk to you. “Yeah, I have always wanted a few.” You said with a little smile. “Well what do you want to get?” Liam asked getting pretty into planning y our firs tattoo. “I was kind of thinking I would get one in honor of you…” You began. “Like what?” Liam asked hesitantly. “I Wanted to get ‘They don’t know about the I love yous’ on my like hip bone!” You said starting to get excited. “Wow, you really want to get one of our lyrics on your body?” Liam asked. “Yeah, I guess it kind of fits because, It will remind me of you and that whenever I get hatted on, You say I love you to me, not them.” You said as you looked into Liam’s big brown eyes. “That sounds perfect.” Liam said softly, “Are you really sure you want to do it?” Liam asked you. “Actually I think I am.” You said as a smile reached across your face. “Well let me go call and we can get you an appointment for this morning!” Liam said excited. “God I’m scared though!” You said with a chuckle. “I’ll be by your side the whole time babe!” Liam said as he got up to go call the tattoo shop.

Niall- “Niall you know what I have been thinking..?” you asked Niall as you two were eating dinner. “No, my mum always told me to never try to read girls minds because I will be wrong about 99.9% of the time.” He said as he took a big bite of chicken you made. “Well I think you should get the tattoo that all the other boys have, ya know the little screw.” You said. “Why is that?” He asked. “Because they are like your brothers and I think you should do it, because I like it and I think it would make you look loyal.” You said as you cut up your chicken. “I’ll see.” He said simply. “Ni you have been saying ‘I’ll see.’ for like a year now.” You said. “Are you scared?” You asked in only a little bit of a teasing voice. “I’m not scared!” He defended. “I think you are…” You said. “Maybe a little but..” He mumbled. “Niall I have a tattoo on my ankle and we all know my tolerance for pain is a lot lower than yours, and I made it through with basically no pain.” You said honestly. “Really?” Niall asked. “Yes, and my tattoo is a lot bigger that a little screw.” You said. “Okay I will get the tattoo, but you have to come with me and hold my hand.” Niall said seriously. “Wouldn’t miss it for the world!” you said happily knowing Niall couldn’t back out now.

Louis- ‘Louis where the hell are you? Dinner has been ready for 20.’ You texted getting angry that Louis wasn’t home from work yet when he said he would be home an hour ago. ‘Srry babe I am on my way I got a bit held up.’ he texted back. ‘K I will try to reheat dinner, but Idk how it will be.’ You said back still pretty angry. ‘If it’s not we can go out nbd.’ He texted, which really pissed you off, being you worked hard for an hour on diner and he didn’t even care if you two ate it. Soon Louis walked in the door and you were furious. “Sorry (YN), Is dinner salvageable?” Louis asked as he walked into the kitchen, with a big wrap around his arm. “LOUIS. Are you serious? You ran off and got another fucking tattoo while I was trying to make us a special dinner and you were ‘A Work.’? We only have a few weeks together before you leave again and I wanted to spend time with you.” You said getting beyond furious. “(YN) Let me explain, I was at work but I was thinking about how I have to leave soon and how I wanted to have something to think of you while I was gone so I decided to do this.” He said as he pulled off the wrap and revealed a large tattoo of your name. “Louis…” You said suddenly forgiving you. “I’m sorry.” you said in apology for getting mad at him. “I’m sorry too (YN) I should have told you I would be late but I didn’t think it would take this long.” He said. “And I am sorry if you thought I didn’t appreciate your efforts for dinner.” He said. “It’s alright, I think the tattoo made up for it.” You said with a smile as he pulled you into for a long hug.

Harry- “Hey (YN) come here!” Harry said from his office. “Yes Harry..” You said as you walked inside. “I was thinking.. I wanted to get a new tattoo.” He said. “Great..” You said rather sarcastically. “Well I wanted to get it for you.” He said in a sweet tone. “Really?” You said, touched. “Yeah, I want one like the ones I have for my mum and Gemma.” He said, “and I want you to draw the Letter for me!” He said excitedly. “Wow Harry, Of course.” You said feeling quite honored. “It’s not everyday that you get to draw a tattoo for Harry freaking Styles.” You said with a chuckle as you grabbed a piece of paper off his desk and a pen. “Come sit down.” He said as he sapped on his leg motioning for you to sit on his lap. “This is quite nerve wracking.” You laughed as you began to draw the first letter of your name. “Perfect.” Harry said as you finished up the letter. “Now you’ve gotta come with me tomorrow to get it done.” He said with a smirk. “Of course!” You said as you gave him a sweet kiss.

Zayn- “Hey Zayn I have a question for you.” You said wile you two sat in the living room watching TV. “Yes love?” He said. “Well I have been thinking I want to get a tattoo.” You said. “Ok, annnd?” He asked. “Well I was hoping maybe you could draw it for me!” You said with a smile. “Wow! sure, what do you want!?” He asked. “Well I think I want Like a cross with like flowers in it, ya know like a floral cross?” You said hopping Zayn would get the idea. “Ok, that sounds sick babe.” He said with a big smile. “Really?” You asked. “Actually yes, Where do you want it?” He asked. “Back, arm, leg, foot?” He asked. “Well I was think I would start with something small… I was thinking my wrist.” You said with a little chuckle. “Oh..” Zayn said feeling a bit embarrassed. “Yah that sounds good!” He laughed. “well I will get to drawing it out for you!” He said excitedly, as he went to get some markers and paper. 

__________________

QOTD: Have you ever got a tattoo? If not, then you want one?
Nope I haven't got, but yes I want.

This is thr last preference I'll be updating this month. But if I get time I'll definitely try to update. Till then you can check out my other stories. Please?

Guys, I've posted my new short story gang //zm//au//. Will you all mind reading it? It's a short story so hope you all will enjoy, so please!
*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

And also please, I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?

PLEASE WISH ME LUCK WITH MY EXAMS.
OKAY, BYE!!!