#454. Your Child Sees A Ghost.

SECOND UPDATE!!!

#454. Your child sees a ghost.

Niall: "There was a ghost right there," you daughter explained, as she pointed towards her toys with one hand, and clung to Niall with the other, "I saw it!" "Well, it's not there now." you answered her, as you glanced around her room, thinking maybe she just saw something else that she assumed was a ghost. She was so young, and it was easy for things to scare her. "But it was there!" She exclaimed, both arms now wrapping around Niall's leg, before he picked her up, "You believe me, right?" "Of course," Niall nodded, hugging her tightly, "But it's gone now, and it won't hurt you. Can we go back to bed now?" "Can I go sleep in your room tonight? Please!" You could see she was truly scared, and so could Niall, so neither of you were going to tell her no, "Just for tonight. Okay?" "Thank you!" She dug her head into Naill's shoulder, "The ghost really scared me."

Louis: "I told you not to let him watch that!" You argued with Louis, after your son woke you both up screaming that he'd seen a ghost. Only the night before Louis had sat with both of your boys, and watched a horror movie, that you just knew would give one of them nightmares. "It was fun. He's always scared anyway." You rolled your eyes, as you walked away from Louis, too tired to stand there fighting for long, "Right, so let's give him more reason to be scared. So smart Louis." "I'm sorry [Y/N]. I'll talk to him, and calm him down. Okay?" "No, I'll do it," you sighed, as you reached the door, "Just no more horror movies." "None, I promise," Louis said, but then he knew one day he would watch them with the boys again, "At least until there are a little older. A few more years, and this won't happen."

Zayn: "She was just standing there," your son cried into Zayn's arms, "She wouldn't go away. I kept screaming." When your son first woke you, screaming and crying that he'd seen a ghost, and that she was standing in his room, you and Zayn both panicked. You assumed that it was not a ghost, but someone else in your home, however you both searched and found nothing. "Maybe you were dreaming." Your son shook his head, "I was playing with my toys." "I told you to go so sleep hours ago." "I know," he was quiet saying that, "But I wasn't tired..." "But..." you were cut off by Zayn, going back to the bigger issue here, "The ghost is gone now." "Promise?" your son asked timidly. "I promise. Now please go to sleep, and no more staying up late. Got it?" "Uh huh," your son yawned as he said that, "What if she comes back?" It was your turn to try and calm him, "Let us know. We'll make her leave again." Your son was happy with the answers you were giving him, "Okay, I'll go to sleep now."

Liam: It was not the first time your daughter had woken you in the middle of the night claiming to have seen a ghost. It was a common thing actually, that happened more and more often, normally whenever Liam was away; though he was finally there for once to see her shaking as she cried over what she said she saw. "I hate it," your daughter cried, clinging to you, as she did every time this occurred "And this happens often?" Liam asked you, though you'd told him about it before, he'd never truly understood just how scared she would get until now. "A lot," your daughter answered, letting go of you, and instead hugging her father tightly, "I'm scared." "It's okay," Liam held her tightly, "It hasn't hurt you. " "No," you daughter agreed, "But I don't like it. Can we move?" You heard that question often, but this was the first time Liam was hearing it, and he realized how truly scared your daughter was, "Um... Why don't we talk about this in the morning?" Your daughter nodded, and wiped her eyes, though tears were still falling, "Okay."

Harry: "I saw it!" "No you didn't!" "I did!" Hearing your two young daughters auguring, you and Harry both went right to their room. "What is going on in here?!" Your oldest daughter, who's arms were crossed across her chest, rolled her eyes, and looked at Harry, "She says she saw a ghost." "I DID!" "You did not!" Your youngest daughter, with tears in her eyes, ran to you, "I did see it. I promise. " "I'm believe you, it's okay," you assured her, while scooping her into your arms, "Let's go get some ice cream. That makes everything better. Eve seeing ghost." She nodded after you said that, while at the same time Harry walked up to your older daughter, "You have to be nice to your sister." There was not a ghost!" "But she thinks she saw something, so don't be mean." Your daughter sighed, annoyed that neither of you were taking her side, "Whatever. Do I get ice cream to? Or do I have to pretend to see a ghost?" "Be nice and you get some. Okay?" "Fine. She saw a ghost... If you saw so."