434. 18

434. 18 (Song Preference) [Artist: One Direction (Four)]

Zayn: “What Zayn? What do you have to say? What is going to make me rush back into your arms,” you snapped, as you crossed your arms across your chest. Zayn had been your childhood sweetheart, but he’d broken your heart by leaving you when you were both only 19. Now he was back though, and begging for another chance. “All I could do is say that these arms are made for holding you,” Zayn began slowly, unsure if any words would express enough how badly he wanted you back, and how much he knew he’d ruined everything by walking away from the best thing he ever had, “And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18.” “Before you left,” you reminded him, your mind going back to that last year of happiness between you. That year things had truly felt perfect. 18 was good, and then he left. “I’m sorry. Please give me the second chance, that I know I don’t deserve.”

Harry: “That wasn’t really trying,” you replied to Harry, after he began to speak about your failed attempt at a relationship. He agreed, “It wasn’t completely, but we made a start. Be it a false one, I know. We did try in some small way, just not enough.” You nodded your head in agreement, though you still felt like calling what you had a relationship just didn’t feel right. One date and you’d both moved on. Nothing ever felt real. “I want to try again, for real this time. And maybe it’ll work, maybe it won’t, but I don’t wanna feel alone, and with you I don’t.” Maybe his wording sounded wrong, and maybe he wasn’t meant to be your forever, but something in you did want to try again. You knew it wouldn’t last. The two of you just never seemed right, but it wasn’t so horrible to just not want to be alone. “One more time.”

Niall: Sitting on the couch with Niall, snuggled up together, about to watch a movie, you felt so secure in your relationship. A relationship everyone told you would never work. You heard so many times how he was a rockstar, you were some normal girl, he would never love you right. He was told you would just use him. So many people said so many things to stop you before it even began, and yet they were all wrong. “Do you remember when we started dating,” you told him, laughing as you did, “And no one thought we would make it. But we did, didn’t we?” “It wasn’t a sure thing, and we both knew that,” Niall agreed, while looking at you so lovingly, “We took a chance, God knows we tried. We were just jumping in, yet all along I knew we’d be fine. Even if it was a risk, it felt right all along.” You kissed his lips softly, and smiled, “It did feel right, I knew we’d be fine too.” 

Liam: You were fixing a glass of water, when Liam walked into the kitchen, “Pour me a drink too Love, please.” You knew very well he did not want a water, but yet since that was what was in your hands, that is what he got. You fixed both glasses, before bringing one over to him. When he took the glass, you began to ask him about plans for the night ahead, “So what are we doing tonight? Just staying in? I can order a pizza, or maybe we can cook.” “No, let’s go out,” Liam answered quickly, before taking a sip of his water, “Let’s split the night wide open and we’ll see everything.” You laughed at those words, “Split the night wide open?” “Yeah,” Liam grabbed your hand, and placed down his glass, “We can live in love in slow motion. Make each moment last forever. Let’s go.” He made tonight sound so magical, and how could you turn that down? You placed your own water on the counter, “Okay, where to?”

Louis: “It’s been a really long time,” you commented, when you and Louis were talking about when you first got together. Years had passed since that day, and yet you still felt as happy about it as you had on that day so long ago. “I’ve loved you since only a few weeks after that,” you told him, still shocked over how quickly you fell in love with every little piece of him. Everything he did. Everything he said. You just loved him completely. And he loved you back, and he was wearing a huge smile, when he admitted to you just how long that love had lasted, “We started dating when we were 20, but I loved you before that. I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing.” “Two years?” You were shocked. He had never told you this before. “You loved me for two years before we were together?” He nodded his head, “I knew all along you were perfect for me, it just took me a long time to get the courage to ask you out. I was scared you would say no.”

_______________________

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: Have you ever gone to Disney Land?

FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT. AND I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS.