#416. Winter.

#416. Winter.

Liam: “I am seriously so excited for this!” You said smiling from ear to ear as you an Liam pulled up to an ice bar, where everything was frozen. “To be honest with you I am a bit scare.” Liam said parking the car. “Just promise me you won’t put your tongue on the wall..” You said as Liam opened up the car door for you and helped you out. “Oh c’mon babe give me some credit I’m not quite that stupid!” Liam said making you giggle as you walked into the literally freezing bar. “I’d offer to take your coat for you (Y/N) but I think you may want to hold on to it.” Liam said making you roll your eye at is dorky-ness. “What can I get for you guys?” The bar tender asked you two as you walked further into the bar. ”What do you think babe want to do a shot?” Liam asked you. “Shots have alcohol so I am all for it!” You said just wanting a drink. “Two shots please!” Liam said as he sat down on an ice chair. “If my ass gets stuck to this thing it your fault.” Liam said as the bar tender passed you your shots. “Oh shit!” You squealed as you tried to take your shot. “Ha! So much for me being the one to get my tongue stuck to the ice!” Liam said as you tried to pull the glass from your mouth. “Don’t pull!” The bar tender instructed a little to late being Liam had basically just ripped your tongue out of your mouth. “Whoops.” Liam said trying to hold back his laughter. “Oh you stop because karma will get you!” You said as you successfully downed your shot.

Niall: “Ya know what fuck snow! I am done shoveling!” Niall yelled through the house after attempting to shovel for almost two hours. “That shit is heavy.” he complained as he took off his boots, hat, coat and glove. ”Do I need to get a hold of Mark?” You joked “I don’t know get him to increase those weights?” You said meeting Niall by the door. “But thank you for the effort babe.” You said with a smile giving Niall a hug. “Jesus you’re cold!” You said jumping back a little bit. ”Yeah being out in the snow for two hours is pretty cold, but you wouldn’t know that because your little ass hasn’t been in the snow for over 5 minuets!” Niall said picking you up in a hug making you feel just how cold he was. “I am not even going to argue that because it is extremely accurate,” you began making Niall laugh. “But! I did make you cocoa and cookies and even started the fire place for us!” You said making Niall’s face light up. “Ya know even though you made me shovel, you’re the best!” Niall said eyes wide. “So where are my cookies?” Niall said. “In the living room, babe.” You said with a chuckle as Niall ran to the living room.

Louis: “OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST THROW A SNOWBALL AT ME!” Louis yelled at you as you ran towards the house from your car where you and Louis got out of. “Ya know I have the keys, not you right?” Louis said as he bent over and made snowball in the moonlight. “Louis no!” You squeaked as a snowball came flying at you. “URG you asshole! I am wearing a dress, tights and heals!” You yelled. “And am wearing a suit that isn’t even mine!” Louis argued. “Come on Louis! Come open the fucking door!” You said chuckling. “Nah… I am kind of in the mood for midnight snowball fight now…” Louis said as he formed another snowball and threw it in your direction. “Oh you’re on!” You said as you grabbed the nearest pile of snow and threw it right at Louis. But before you new it you and Louis were both laying in the snow covered front lawn in nothing but your undergarments, your lips connected and your bodies on top of each other to keep you both warm. Well you both had been wanting to trying to do something new.

Harry: “Why am I so excited to go caroling at a nursing home?” you said as you and Harry walked into your local nursing home. “Because you’re going to be singing Christmas songs with the one and only Harry Styles!” Harry said in his Santa hat and ugly Christmas sweater. “No I think I am just excited to see you make a fool of yourself trying to hit on old ladies because you’re a dork.” You said with a smirk making Harry blush. “Oh my lord! You’re that little singer boy my grand daughter always talks about!” A small old women said to Harry almost the second you walked in making Harry smile. “Yes I am…” Harry said with his typical charm. “Are you on that tweeter!?” The woman asked. “Twitter? Yes I am.” Harry replied. “Can you twit out photo of us to my granddaughter!?” The woman asked. “Of course I can love!” Harry said looking back at you, you already knowing what he was going to ask you to do, handing you is phone. “Now smile big you two!” You said before the women cut you of saying. “Now, don’t make fun of me I don’t have my dentures in!” She said almost making you fall on the floor laughing. “What’s her name?” Harry asked the woman. “Maggie.” She said. “Is that your girlfriend?” She continued. “Yes She is.” Harry said wrapping his arm around you. “Well you’re very pretty but you’re nothing compared to Maggie!” She said with  wink to Harry. Knowing you were staring to get uncomfortable Harry said “I’m sure Maggie is very pretty but I’m seeing (YN) Who I think may be the one for me, and we have got to get going!” Harry said escorting you away with  new smile on your face.

Zayn: “You’re so cuddly.” Zayn said to you while you two were wrapped up in blankets on the floor near the fire place watching your favorite Christmas movie, Elf. “Not as cuddly as you” You said pecking Zayn on the lips as he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you in tighter. “I love winter.” Zayn said as he gazed out the window and saw the snow covered trees. “I love you.” You said as you reached for your mug of hot chocolate. “Oh my god I love this part! You said pointing to the TV. “Oh my god me too!” Zayn said sarcastically. “Oh shut it! You’re not human for not liking Elf!” You said as you began laughing at the TV. “Hey but I am still sitting here watching it with you so…” Zayn said with a smirk. “Alright, alright.” You said rolling your eyes as you two cuddled for the rest of elf and the snowy day.

__________________

QOTD: Do you like winters?
I actually don't!

Guys, I've posted my new short story gang //zm//au//. Will you all mind reading it? It's a short story so hope you all will enjoy, so please!
*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

And also please, I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?