#446. Up All Night.

REAL SORRY FOR UPDATING AFTER SOOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGG..... It's just that I'm in a vacation and I don't have wi-fi here. But I DID UPDATE!!
Enjoy Reading now!

...

#446. Up All Night. (Song Preference) [Artist: One Direction. Album: Up All Night]

Liam: Talking over the phone to Liam was never your idea of a date. It didn't really count in either of your minds, because you could not even see each other. It was all you had though, when he was halfway around the world singing his heart out night after night. "It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward," Liam explained to you, when you asked him how the tour was going, "I'm trying to soak it all in, but it all happens so fast. Before I know it another moment is passing by, and it's onto the next town." You could not truly understand what he was saying, because for you time was so slow. It felt like forever since he'd be home. "I wish it was flying forward for me too, because this is the longest months of my life. I miss you, but enjoy this Liam. Slow down and enjoy it."

Harry: You were at a party with Harry, dancing and having a good time. Almost everything was perfect, and you would change nothing about the night. The only thing that took away from the perfection, was that the music was getting really repetitive. The first time you heard the songs you enjoyed them, but now you wanted to hear something new. "Do they just have the same CD playing over and over again?" you asked Harry, having to basically scream that so he could hear you. Harry laughed, "Yeah, Katy Perry's on replay." "She's been on replay," you responded, as Harry danced a little closer to you, "I'm not going to complain about the music though, as long as we can dance this close, they can leave her on replay all night long."

Louis: "So it's time to go home now?" You questioned, as you and Louis walked to your car after a night you would never forget. Date nights with Louis were always the best. You always had the most amazing time with him, and tonight was no different. After dinner, a movie, and hours at a club, you were finally getting a little tired though. Louis however, was still just as energetic as when they night had begun. He had no interest in the night ending anytime soon. "I wanna stay up all night [Y/N]," he replied to you, "And jump around until we see the sun." You still felt tired, but actually laughed at the thought of him jumping around as the sun came up. How could you leave now? "You know what, I think I can sleep tomorrow."

Niall: Standing around watching people dance with Niall, your closes friend, you felt so out of place at this club. "This is seriously all we're going to do [Y/N]?" Niall asked you, as he placed an arm across your shoulders. You looked at him, as you replied, "Why not? What you do want to do?" "I just want to have a good time. Maybe find some a girl and tell her she's the one." "Oh, like that's so easy," you laughed. Niall's eyes never left you, as he responded, "It would be. I wouldn't have to look long." You rolled your eyes, and looked out onto the dance floor, "Let's go dance then. Maybe you'll see the girl of your dreams out there." "Okay," was Niall's simple response, while wishing he could tell you how he wanted to hold on to the feeling he had right now, as he grabbed your hand and led you out the dance floor. He never wanted to let it go.

Zayn: "And the crowd was so loud, and the music was amazing, and it was just so perfect," you went on and on, talking to Zayn about the concert he had just taken you to, as if he had not been there as well. You had the best time of your life, and could not get over how perfect the band had been. It was truly one of the best nights of your life. As you gushed about it, Zayn looked like he was thinking of something else though, and you could see that. "What are you thinking about?" You asked, not understanding how he could think of anything but the show. Zayn smiled at you, loving the joy he could see in your eyes, "I'm only thinking about the girl I'm seeing. I hope she'll wanna kiss me back." You blushed horribly, and looked down at the ground. His words were the perfect ending to this perfect night. "I would never stay no to a kiss."
___________________

16.4k+ reads!!!!

OMFG I'M REALLY SO SO SO HAPPY!! I love you all so much and thanks for all the reads!

Question Of The Chapter: Which is your favorite preference of this book?

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN AND THANKS A LOT AGAIN FOR THE READS!!