#395. Play Fighting.

#395. Play Fighting.

Louis: You had been wrestling for about 20 minutes, trying to prove who was stronger. He had you pinned against the floor, your wrists above your head, hips resting on yours. "Told you I'd beat you babe," He grinded his hips into yours. "Maybe I should punish you because you didn't believe me..."

Liam: Liam, being Liam, went easy on you. He let you believe that you could beat him. You sat on top of his torso, trying to hold him down. "I told you that I could beat you." You leaned down, leaving a small gap between both of you lips. Suddenly, Liam pushed his lips against yours and wrapped his arms around you. He flipped you over so that he was on top. "Of course you can baby." He leaned into kiss you again.

Niall: Niall was half asleep but still insisted that you both wrestle. He pulled you closer in bed, his lips pressed to your ear. "The loser has to give the winner a prize." Your eyes widened but you nodded. "On 3... 1.2.3!" You pounced on him. After rolling around on the bed for a few minutes, you sat on his hips and held onto his hands. "So when do I get me prize then Nialler?"

Zayn: He knew that he would win, he knew it. But he loved to see the determination in your eyes as you tried to win. He decides to end the little fight and flips you both over. You didn't want to lose so you fought back in his arms, looking for an escape. "Face it, I've won. Now why don't you give the winner a kiss?" "Was it decided, Mr. Malik?" you said smirking, walking out of the room. But maybe he got more than he asked for later. ;-)

Harry: You had no change at all. The moment you said go, he flipped you onto your back. "I guess I already won..." He grinded his hips down onto yours, causing you to moan. "Maybe you could redeem yourself in another way..." He glided his thumb over your bottom lip. "Only if I get something in return." You said as you closed the gap between your mouths.

___________________

I WANT TO BE THERE. MY GOD! THE FEELS....

QOTD: What is your favourite colour? Mine is black or anything dark, it suits me. :-)

*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*