#444. I Wish.

#444. I Wish. (Song Preference) [Artist: One Direction. Album: Up All Night]

Liam: You were not shocked that Liam, your ex, was at your house. You had remained friends after your break up. You were shocked however, by what he was telling you. "He looks at you the way that I would," Liam sighed, having seen you and your new boyfriend out the day before. "Well you didn't," you quickly answered, not wanting to think of that. He didn't look at you that way he had his chance. You were his ex for a reason. "I know," he nodded, hating how now he saw how much he loved you, when it was just a little too late. "He does all the things I know that I could if only time could just turn back. Maybe one day I'll get a second chance." "So you're hoping for me to either get dumped or dump him?" Liam did want that, but just shook his head, "No, I just said maybe." You did still have feelings for him as well, despite everything, and nodded, "Yeah, maybe..."

Zayn: "I wish it was me," Zayn admitted to you, when you questioned him about what he thought of your new boyfriend. That was not even close to the answer you expected. You were prepared to hear that he wasn't good for you, or that he didn't love you the way you deserve, but you were not prepared to hear Zayn admit jealously. "What?" Zayn already regretted his words, but it was too late to take them back now, "I wish that was me. When you dance with him, I wish it was me with my hands on your waist, while we dance in the moonlight." Your heart skipped a beat. "I wish it was me that you'll call later on 'cause you wanna say goodnight. It'll be him though, and I just have to be happy for you. But I wish it was me..." He had no idea what was currently rushing through your mind, and if he did he would not have felt so horrible over what he'd just told you.

Harry: "Why are you acting so weird lately? You barely talk to me anymore, and when we are together, you seem so annoyed?!" You snapped all of that at Harry, your so-called best friend. For claiming that title, he sure had not acted like one lately. He was hurting you horribly, and you could not understand what you did. Harry shook his head, "I'm not annoyed at you [Y/N]." "Then tell me what is going on!" You argued, wanting nothing more than for the distance between you to disappear. Harry sighed, and unable to look you in the eyes, slowly answered, "It's because when he takes your hand, I die a little. It's so hard for me to watch you with him, and so I act weird around you. Why can't you look at me like that?" "Harry," you froze after saying his name, and felt your heart shattering. You had wanted to hear those words for so long, and now it felt a little too late, "You should have told me sooner."

Niall: When you walked by Niall, you saw him begin to open his mouth to speak, but then he froze. "What is in Niall?" You stopped walking, and your eyes fell on your friend. "Nothing," he lied, and you instantly accepted that answer. Quickly you walked away, and left him standing there alone, regretting his nerves that stopped him from being honest. Louis, minutes later, walked up to him, "What is wrong with you?" Niall sighed frustratedly, "When [Y/N] walks by, I try to say how I feel, and I never do it. My tongue gets tied, and the words get trapped. It's so annoying. I just want her to know how I feel already." Louis felt bad for Niall. He knew how crazy he was about you. "Just tell her Niall. The worst that'll happen is she won't feel the same way back, but then you'll know, and you can finally move on. Or if she does feel the same back, then you two can be happy together. Tell her, you need to know."

Louis: You and Louis had been friends for as long as you could remember. Since you were toddlers he had been your closes friend. So when things were changing between you, and you could feel him pulling away, you were quick to ask him why. "I'm always so happy with you, and you know that [Y/N]. And I know you would never do anything to hurt me." "Never," you quickly replied. Louis nodded, then slowly finished speaking, "But I see you with him, slow dancing... And it's tearing me apart 'cause you don't see, whenever you kiss him I am breaking. I never felt this way before now, and I'm sorry. I wish I had known my feelings sooner." You did too. For so long you had wanted this moment. You still did, but you had a boyfriend. You did not want to hurt yourself and Louis just because of that fact though. Before you could think any further you collided your lips with Louis, something you both had wanted for way too long. Thoughts of your boyfriend were long gone in that one perfect moment.

_______________________

Question Of The Chapter: Who is your favorite female artist?

13.5k+ READS. ASDFGHJKL THANKS A LOT.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH xoxo