#453. Taken.

Hey guyss! So I'm here after a longggggg time. I missed you all. Anyway, now I'll try to update more. School is keeping me busy but I'll try anyway. How are you all? I hope you enjoy this one. Also, THANKS TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS. 😍😍
AND AND!! Maybe I'll start a new book at the end of this month or maybe in a week. I'll update you guys on that.
Till then, enjoy beautifuls!
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

#453. Taken

Harry: Walking away from Harry had seemed like the right thing to do at the time you ended things. Now though, seeing him with someone else, it was killing you. You had made a huge mistake, and would do anything to get things back. "I'm sorry I ever thought we should break up. I love you so much," you confessed to him over the phone, desperate for your words to change things to the way they were, "I'm so sorry Harry." Harry did not believe a word you said. He had given you his all, and it wasn't enough. Now he was happy with someone else, and you were calling him up. "You only want me cause I'm taken." "No, I don't," you argued, "I realize I was wrong." Harry wanted to believe that was true, but he did not, "You only love to see me breaking. That's it [Y/N]. I have to go, goodbye."

Liam: Liam had wanted to see you at his door for months. He had waited for this exact moment forever. It was exactly what he always pictured, but it was a little too late. "[Y/N], I slept on your doorstep, just begging for one chance. I waited so long for a shot with you, and you said no. Now that I've finally moved on... Why now?" You sighed sadly. It was too late, you knew that, but you were still going to tell him the truth. He did not have to believe it, but it was the truth. "I realize I do want to be with you. I said no so many times, and I just, I realize now I was wrong. I was just scared of getting hurt. I'm so sorry. I wish I had realized this sooner." Liam hated to hear all of this now. "I wish you had realized it sooner also."

Niall: "Now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me." Niall's words stung. It wasn't what he thought at all. You did not care if he had a girlfriend or not. You did not care that he had so desperately wanted to be with you for so long, and you turned him down again and again. None of that mattered to you now. All you cared about was the strong feelings you suddenly had for him, and that he was convinced they were false. "I do care about you Niall. I don't just want you because I can't have you. I don't." Niall loved that you were saying all of this, but he didn't trust it one bit. "You're just messing with my head [Y/N], and it's what you do best. You've done this for years. I can't waste time on you anymore. This will never work."

Zayn: "Who do you think you are?" Zayn snapped at you, after you confessed your love for him. After so long of breaking his heart, he was finally over you, and now you were telling him this. Now when it was too late. "No, who do you think I am? Why would I care now? I'm happy with her [Y/N]. I love her, and she loves me. Why would you say this now?" "I-I just." You froze. This was not about him moving on. Or you did not think so. Maybe it was all over jealously. He had been yours for so long, and it was hard to see him with someone else. Zayn shook his head in disbelief, "You don't really want my heart, and we both know that. You just like to know you can still break it, and this time you can't."

Louis: When you left Louis after a year together, he was miserable. He told everyone how much he still loved and missed you. Suddenly though, he moved on, and was all over his new girlfriend. It felt like he was just trying to make you jealous. Seeing her with him though, even knowing that, you did feel jealousy. She was where you should be, and you just wanted him back. So you told him all the feelings you thought he would be happy to hear about, however he was not. "You think I'm doing this to make you jealous? I'm not. I know you hate to hear this [Y/N], but this is not about you anymore. I'm actually happy with her, and I don't miss us." "At all?" You did not want to believe that. Louis looked at you, wishing things could be different. "You're impossible to resist, and I will always have feelings for you, but this is over. Whatever we had, it's done."