#410. Punk Series: He Gets Into A Fight.

Louis: You and Louis went to the coffee shop; you wanted to you to study though Louis desperately needed some caffeine. You were only there for about 10 minutes until Louis excused himself, claiming he needed some fresh air. After about 10 more minutes without Louis returning, you hurried out to find him. The air was cold against you skin, causing you to grip onto your jacket tighter. "I thought I told you to leave her alone." You heard a familiar voice thunder from a dark alley. It couldn't be, you thought. "I didn't touch her, man. I have no clue what you're talking about." "Don't fucking lie to me!" It sounded so much like Louis but he shouldn't be here, right? You quickly moved to lean against the corner so that they wouldn't notice you and you could listen longer. "Logan, I saw you watching her across the room. She was just there meeting a few friends but you had to be there, watching her. What were you even thinking about then, huh?" "You don't wanna know, Louis. I think you'd hate to hear how I was imagining her beautiful lips wrapped perfectly around my co-" His sentence was cut off with a choking noise. You knew you had to stop it before Louis did something he regrets so that what you did. Wrapping your jacket tighter around your body, you stepped into the alleyway. "Louis?" You mumbled, seeing Louis release his hold on Logan and finally allowing him to breathe. You heard Louis curse under his breath before making his way over to you. "You should go back inside, baby. I'll be right there." He said, rubbing his arms up and down your sides because he knew that, since he was cold, you'd probably be freezing. "What are you doing to him?" "Nothing, baby girl. Just go back inside now." You shook your head, you said you were going to stop Louis from doing something he'll regret and you're not backing down now. Louis sighed, "You're so stubborn sometimes. C'mon let's go back inside then." He wrapped his hand around yours and led you back. "Shouldn't we do something about him?" Louis shook his head, dragging you back to the coffee shop, "He'll be fine."

Liam: You received a call from a very frantic Liam's mother, asking you to go to Liam's house as soon as possible because something, though she didn't say what, had happened there. You dropped everything and practically sprinted to his home. The door already seemed to be unlocked but when you opened the door, you never expected to see broken glass, a few broken windows, and a bloody Liam resting on the couch. "Liam," You mumbled your eyes wide and you walked to sit near him. "W-What happened here?" He groaned, obviously not wanting you to be there at that moment though he tried to play it off cool. "Don't worry; I look fine compared to him." He chuckled, an evil grin on his face. "Liam, you shouldn't be bragging about this. Now, tell me why you got into a fight or who you got in a fight with, at least." Liam looked towards the ground and shrugged, brushing off anything you'd attempt to do with him. "Doesn't matter. It's over." "Don't act like this asshole again, Liam. I thought we got past this when you asked me to be your girlfriend. Stop brushing me off and tell me what happened." It took a lot of confidence to stand up to Liam like that but you had to otherwise you'd never know what actually happened. Groaning, Liam stood up and pulled you out of the living room and towards his car. He held the passenger door open for you like a gentleman would before climbing into the driver's side. "There's a first aid kit in the glove box. Grab it; the fucker was wearing a few rings so that's why I have the cut on my face." "Not until you tell me who did this." You taunted stubbornly, crossing your arms across your chest, resembling an angry 6 year who didn't get what they wanted. Liam released a frustrated sigh, leaning against the steering wheel while he pulling on his hair slightly. "It was that fucking asshole Jake again." His face was completely red with anger as he spoke of your ex-boyfriend who attempted to rape you. He came to my fucking house and, being the idiot he is, he thought he talks about you and I wouldn't beat his ass." "Me? What did he say about me?" "He was saying that he'd fucked you already and that you weren't a virgin. Kept calling you a slut and a whore until finally I snapped. You can see the results of that fight." Liam started the car before continuing. "He got what he deserved and, if I had the chance, I wouldn't have done anything else." "Where are we even going, Liam?" "I'm taking you home. I need to leave town for a few days otherwise I'll end up back in jail again for assault." "I'll come with you, then. I mean, you should be alone..." You silently prayed that he agree but, knowing Liam, he wouldn't. "Absolutely not. I need you here so that I know you're safe while I'm not here. We're here. I'll text you when I'm at some hotel to tell you I'm fine." And with that, he pulled off.