#415. You Act Like You Hate Each Other.

Harry: "Oh not you again," You mumbled under your breath as the tall curly hair boy walked into the front door. Harry looked up at you and faked yelled "Oh! it's just you [Y/N]," He said smirking at you while he passed by. You angrily stomped your foot and rushed past him and up to Louis who was in his kitchen. Louis was having a small get together with a few close friends, and of course that meant having to see the moron who is called Harry Styles. "You get to see him everyday Lou, was it necessary to invite the child," You complained to your best friend. Louis laughed and wiped his hands clean then leaned against the counter "[Y/N], [Y/N], If you only knew what I knew," He sang in a taunting voice as he patted your cheek and walked out the kitchen. Confused you shook your head and shrugged off your friend weirdness. "Oh God, you know I was about to get something to eat but my appetite suddenly vanished," Harry said as he walked into the kitchen. You angrily stared at the curly haired boy and huffed "There is plenty of food outside you didn't have to come in here," You crossed your arms as Harry stayed silent. "Well then, any excuse to pick on you," "You are such an ass Harold, why can't you just leave me in peace all you do is ruin my day and make my li-" before you had a chance to even finish your ranting you were abruptly stopped when you felt Harry place his lips against your own. You were shocked at first, and you even thought of pulling away but you opted not too when he cupped your face in his hands. Once you two pulled away you stared at Harry in awe and slight disbelief. "You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that," He breathed out.

Liam: "You are rude, you have no table manners, you aren't considerate, honestly [Y/N] it was as if you were brought up by barbarians," As soon as those last words left Liams mouth you gasped. You were currently at a after party they were throwing and as usual Liam had caught you doing something 'rude' as he would say and started calling you out. Ever since you both met about a year ago all you two did was bicker and try to insult each other. But this time he had gone too far, he basically called your parents, animals. "Wow Liam, I always thought you were always a bit rude but I would never stoop so low and insult someones parents," You said bitterly as you settled your drink down and walked away, he didn't even deserve an 'excuse me'. By the time you had reached the side door of the building and walked through it for some fresh air, you were so livid that angry tears started pouring down your face. You could handle the petty insults because Liam wasn't even that great at them but that last one was out of line. After you had calmed down and made sure your makeup was still intact you went back inside. "[Y/N] there you are, listen, I-uh-I'm really sorry," Liam said as he frowned, he looked like a kicked puppy and you couldn't help but forgive him so easily. However you weren't so quick to voice it. You shook your head and swallowed the dry lump in your throat "Liam, I'm so sick of bickering, it's immature and I..I hate it," You mumbled as you looked at your shoe. "I know, I hate it as well. I never hated you [Y/N], I was just so scared of telling you how I really felt," Liam told you as you slightly moved closer to each other. "Why?" You whispered "Because I never fell so hard for someone so fast before..."

Louis: You had made sure to scream at the top of your lungs when your bottom slammed against the wooden floors of Harry's and Louis' flat. You were visiting Harry, who had been a long time friend since you two were in diapers. You were staying for a couple weeks and so far it had been a living hell because a certain Louis Tomlinson wouldn't stop picking on you, pulling pranks on you, and making you the butt of every joke. You hated him, well you really didn't but you hated that he kept picking on you and mostly because it was clear that he hated you as well. Harry came rushing into the room with Louis, even Liam who heard you scream from his flat came rushing in. As soon as Louis saw you on the floor he busted out laughing, Liam looked around confused and Harry tried to suppress a laugh. Louis had managed to cover the entrance, from the kitchen to the living room with clear sandwich wrapping paper giving the illusion that there was nothing there but as soon as you crash against it you get thrown back. You stood up angrily and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. When the boys saw you raise your hand with the knife they stared in shock. You merely stabbed the clear wrap until it was split in two. "Harry thank you for your hospitality and I had such an amazing time hanging with you but I think I'm going to head home a week earlier than I had planned," You said in a rushed tone as you put the knife back and went over to the guest room. "Wait, but [Y/N] you can't leave yet." You heard Harry plead when you passed by him. You threw your suitcase on top of the bed and started pulling clothes into it "It was just a joke, don't get your panties in a bundle," You heard Louis say from behind you. "Shut up," You angrily said to him. Louis sighed "Please don't go," You turned around surprised but stared at him suspiciously "Why? Its not like you care," "Because I do care and I want you to be here," He said as his eyes gleamed at you.

Niall: You tensed up as soon as Niall was sat next to you on the plane. The two of you hadn't spoken to each other in over two weeks. The last you had talked it didn't end up well at all, in fact you had cried yourself to sleep but you would never admit that to Niall, especially since he was the cause of it. Niall had a colorful vocabulary and didn't hesitate to show you when you had that intense argument those two weeks ago. In short he ended up calling you a 'fat cunt' and you ended up calling him 'a spineless son of a bitch'. You didn't want too and you didn't mean to call him that but he had hurt your feelings and you didn't like being hurt especially by someone who you secretly really fancied. You faced away from Niall and kept your focus out the window, you really weren't up for another 'Fat cunt' brand. "[Y/N]," Niall managed to whisper in your ear. You tensed even more as the hairs on the back of your neck stood up. "Y-yeah?" You questioned eyeing the Irish boy next to you. "I just want to apologize and tell you how sorry I am for calling you those names I called you," Niall said looking down at his hands ashamed. You drew out a shaky breath "Why are you suddenly apologizing?" You asked curious as to why he had a sudden change of heart. Niall turned a slight shade of pink "Well I, I don't want you to think I hate you, because I don't. I actually fancy you," He said turning a darker shade of red.

Zayn: "Wow, you look like a slag dancing with those blokes," Zayn had commented when you had sat at the table. You were out with the boys having a good time at the club but unfortunately almost as if it was religiously, Zayn had to ruined your mood. You felt offended at his insult and turned your angry eyes to him "Says the one who slept with a different girl every night on your last tour," You bit back. Zayn scoffed and downed his beer "Your just jealous," He said smugly as he adjusted his shirt. You laughed dryly "Jealous? of what? That I'm not with a tool? a jerk? that I didn't get to sleep with a man whore?, yeah right" You said as you drank from your bottle of water. Zayn had fallen silent when you insulted him, "I'm leaving since all you seem to care about is what a slag you think I am," You announced as you went to stand up but Zayns questioned stopped you. "You really think I'm all those things you said?" He asked "Well, you haven't given me any other reasons to think differently," You told him surprised by his question. "I don't think your a slag [Y/N], I'm just a jealous douche bag and I really think your an amazing beautiful girl," Zayn said as he placed his hand over yours. You blushed at the contact and smiled slightly "You have a lot of making up to do Malik!"

____________________

QOTD: Who/What do you hate the most?
I hate two faced bitches -_- and also bottle guard!

Guys, I've posted my new short story gang //zm//au//. Will you all mind reading it? It's a short story so hope you all will enjoy, so please!
*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

And also please, I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?

I'll do few more updates and then I wont uptill the end of the month so in short this whole month because I've exams so I can't. But maybe I will try to update soon. So please wish me luck? :-)