#408. Night Changes Date.

Louis: "It's like 75 degrees out and you're wearing a trench coat," You giggled, reaching out to grab onto Louis' hand as you both walked along the park's path. "I mean, every time I look at you I can't help but think of Castiel from supernatural. You know, like how he always wear a trench coat?" Louis didn't really seem to understand your reference to supernatural so he opted to pull you towards a park bench for a quick rest since you had both been walking for over an hour. "Do you wanna go get some ice cream or something, baby? I'm starving." As if on command, his stomach rumbled and he giggled at it's timing. "Yeah but you promised me that we'd see that new movie at four so you better not was take to long eating." It was only two but Louis seemed to get distracted easily and, normally, whenever you go out to eat, it lasts for a couple of hours just because Louis never runs out of things to talk about. "Yeah, yeah, I know, y/n. I'll drive extra fast just to make sure we have enough time..."

Liam: "Come on, Y/n! You should be so excited for this. This is like the ideal date." Liam turned to gesture to the rides and game stands that surrounded you both. You were excited to spend time with Liam you just weren't excited about going on the frightening rides and wasting all your money to win prizes that were only worth one or two dollars. "Look!" Liam exclaimed, pointing towards the Milk Bottle Toss stand. "I'm gonna go win you a prize!" He quickened his pace a he dragged you along behind him. Liam tried his absolute hardest but could never knock down enough to get the prize that he had desired for you. In the end, he wasted almost fifty dollars and he had only been able to get a medium sized prize but he had his sights set on the giant teddy bear that was there. Everyone knew that carnival games were rigged but Liam was convinced that he could get that bear for you. "Look," Liam huffed at the man, tired out from all his failed attempts at winning. "How much for the giant bear. I'll just pay you for it rather than fuck around like this anymore." The guy shook his head in response. "It doesn't work like that, kid. I can't sell it, that defeats the purpose. You gotta earn it." You heard Liam curse under his breath as he handed the man another three dollars. It was definitely going to be a long night before Liam took you back home.

Niall: "Are we seriously going to play monopoly right now?" You asked, tugging the blanket tighter around your body. The power was out, which also meant that the heat was out on this cold winter day, and Niall had lined up a row of games to play just to keep you both entertained. "Yeah! Everyone loves monopoly and it'll be super romantic since we've got the fireplace goin'." He plopped down next to you, his arm instantly resting on your shoulders and pulling you even closer to him. "You know, most people normally have sex during blackouts to keep themselves entertained but,nooo, you decide to play monopoly with your girlfriend." You weren't actually complaining about playing monopoly since you knew that you'd kick his ass at it but it was still fun to tease him about his choice. "Shut up, y/n," Niall joked. "First, I get to beat you in this game and then we'll have sex. Unless I lose. If i lose then we're not having sex at all." "That's not fair, Niall!" You gasped and whacked him in the chest. "I'm just jokin'! Hell, we can have sex first if you want as long as we play monopoly sometime tonight..."

Zayn: "This is supposed to be a super fancy restaurant, baby." Zayn said as he told the waiter his name before following him to the private table. Zayn pulled out your chair for you, just like a proper gentlemen would, before moving to sit across from you. The waiter handed you each a menu and you almost had a heart attack just looking at the prices of the entrees. "What looks good?" Zayn spoke up, lowering his menu to flash you a quick smile that caused you to blatantly blush. "The, uhh, the steak sounds amazing." That and it was one of the cheaper things on the menu and you didn't want Zayn to waste all his money on one simple dinner date that you probably wouldn't even remember in 3 years. "I think I'm going to order the spaghetti." When the waiter came back around, Zayn told him your orders and reached across the table to intertwine your fingers together. By now, the ring in Zayn's jacket pocket seemed to be burning a hole in his pocket and caused Zayn to shift awkwardly. He knew that he wanted to do it today since he had been waiting for so long to pop the question and he knew that if he waited any longer he could possibly burst. Today was the perfect day and, as long as you said yes, this would be a day that neither one of you would ever forget.

Harry: "Okay, how did you come up with this idea, Harry?" You huffed when Harry bent down to help tie your skates for you. "I dunno. Thought it would be fun, I guess." "So what you're saying is that you'd thought it'd be fun to have us both slipping and falling on the ice every time we let go of the wall?" Harry chuckled as he stood up and reached a hand out to you to help you up since you weren't used to having to stand in ice skates. With ease, he lead you over to the rink and steadied you when you wobbled on the ice. When you seemed to be stable, Harry released his hold on you and skated around you, making sure to twirl around a few times just to show off his skills. "How are you so good at this?!" You complained, reaching out to grip onto Harry's sleeve so tightly that he had began to hope that you wouldn't fall because he knew that you'd drag him down with you (that is if he hadn't had a chance to catch you before you fell). "Well, baby," He smirked, picking up his pace which also forced you to do the same since he was basically holding you up. "I wouldn't pick something I couldn't do and end up making a fool out of myself." You glared at him since you had mainly agreed to this date just because you thought that he would be just as inexperienced as you are. "And," He continued, turning his head to look down and smile at you. "It gave me an excuse to have you so close to me."

__________________

QOTD: From the Night Changes music video, which guy would you like to go on a date?
I would say all, but I guess Harry because I've never gone ice skating. (hehe)
What about you all?

Guys, I've posted my new short story gang //zm//au//. Will you all mind reading it? It's a short story so hope you all will enjoy, so please!
*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

And also please, I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?