#431. No Control.

#431. No Control. (Song Preference) [Artist: One Direction (Four)]

Niall: “There it is,” Niall said, when he finally saw the coffee cup he had been searching everywhere for. He’d been busy on the phone when he’d poured his cup, and forgotten where he’d placed it down. Sitting down to drink it, Niall laughed as he lifted the coffee cup to his mouth. This was not his cup, this was a stained coffee cup. The red marks on the side told him exactly what the stains were, and he knew it was yours. “I think I have the wrong coffee.” You were in the kitchen, looking for the very cup he was currently holding, and turned your head as he said that. “Yes, that’s mine,” you laughed. Niall looked away from the stains, and up at you, and smiled, “Well I don’t want this. Just that fingerprint of lipstick’s not enough, I’d much rather be kissing you and covered in it.”

Harry: Harry was awake long before you were, after a long romantic night. And when he looked over at you, sleeping where you lay, he couldn’t help but smile. He was so in love with you, and even just glancing at you sound asleep reminded him of that. Every part of you was perfect to him. It didn’t matter if it was during an amazing night, or while spending time with friends, or even just laying there next to each other, he always saw you as the most attractive woman in the world. He felt like even now, when you were doing nothing at all, he could feel the heat between you. “I could stay right here, and burn in it all day,” he mumbled to himself, as he laid his head back on his own pillow. All he wanted was to be with you, so there was no point in getting up until you were awake as well.

Louis: “Another day with [Y/N]. That’s what they are all saying, you know that right?” you jokingly told Louis, after he showed up at your door on his day off. He did this every single time he had even a split second to himself, and it was becoming a bit of a joke between all the other boys. “What can I say, I’m all yours. I’ve got no control, I just show up here every single time.” Your smile was glowing, as he pulled you into his arms, “It’s obvious.” He shrugged his shoulders, while keeping his arms around you, “I don’t care if it’s obvious, I just can’t get enough of you.” You were a dark shade of red, as he brought his lips against yours. “I love you so much,” he whispered, as he pulled away from you, “I think about you every second of the day. When I’m not here, I always want to be.”

Liam: Awkwardness was all you felt, as you stood face to face with Liam. The night before you’d ended up in his bed, though you were nothing but friends to each other. In the moment if had seemed so right, but now you weren’t so sure, and yet you also found it hard to regret. In your mind of course you were attracted to him, and you always had been, but you never expected it to lead to anything. You were still unclear of his feelings for you, and that worried you. Was it just one night for him? Did it mean anything at all? “Last night…” You began slowly, not sure where you were going with this. Liam could see your hesitation, and quickly jumped in, “I don’t regret it. The taste on my tongue… I don’t want to wash away the night before.” Your heart instantly felt better, as a smile covered your face. You didn’t know where this would go, but you were happy now, “I don’t want to either.”

Zayn: He knew it was all wrong, the two of you together. Zayn was not ignoring the truth about this; you were both just in this for fun, it wasn’t serious. This would never work, it was never meant to be between you. But in the moment, as he laid with you in his arms, that did not matter, “I’ve lost my senses, and I’m defenseless around you.” You turned your head away from him, so he would not see your blush. When you did that, he could smell the perfume you wore, the one he’d grown to love so much. It was a mixture of sweet and sour, and he knew for the rest of his life, that smell would be be something he’d devour. After thinking of that, he glanced at the clock, and knew that as he counted the hours, it was getting closer and closer to you saying goodbye. “I could lay here forever,” he sighed. You turned your head back towards him, and snuggled close. Maybe it wouldn’t last forever, but it was good right now. “Me too.”
________________________

7k+ reads!!!!! I'm so happy. Thanks a lot to you all lovelies. I love you all so so so so so so much.

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: Your favourite social networking site?

I'm waiting for your answers as always and I want them.

Also please go and check out my new story "gang /zm/ /au/" It's a short story and it would mean a lot to me if you go and check it out.

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH XX.