#421. You Get In Shape Together.

Liam- “God Li I can’t do this shit.” You panted, as you did your third set of abs. “Yes you can.” Liam said firmly but still sweet. “We will do it together.” Liam said as he got down to do the exercise’s with you. After your pregnancy you really wanted to get back into shape so you decided you would start working out in the mornings with Liam. “I don’t know how you do this.” You screeched as sweat dripped down your face. “We’re almost done babe.” He said through gritted teeth. “5,4,3,2,1, Done.” Liam said, causing you to sigh in relief. “You did it babe! Liam work out number 1 complete!” He said giving you a strong hug. “Jesus Liam, this sucks!” You said still trying to catch your breath. “Hey you kept up with me and I have done this same routine for years! I am impressed.” He said as he took a sip of his water and then passed his bottle to you. “I didn’t think you shared drinks?” You asked Liam jokingly. “Only when you work for it!” he said with a smirk. “Shit Liam..” You said realizing he had tricked you, “We have to run home now don’t we.” You said being you two ran to the gym. “Ha I got ya!” Liam said. “Oh I am going to kill you!” You moaned. “I’ll beat you home!” Liam said changing the subject. “Oh you’re on!” You said as you began to run 3 miles to your house.

Niall- Ever since you moved in with Niall you couldn’t help but notice you had put on a little weight. You really should have expected it being all he does was eat and his habits were bound to rub off on you. “Babe want some pizza?” Niall asked at 3:00 in the afternoon. “No thanks Ni.” You said. “Why princess, we always have an afternoon snack together.” Niall asked sounding a little disappointed. “Well Niall ever since I moved in with you I have gained 10 pounds so I really need to eat healthier.” you said seriously. “Babe 10 pounds doesn’t matter your still beautiful.” Niall said as he took a bite of pizza. “It matters to me.” You said getting annoyed as Niall got up from the living room. “Niall where are you going?” You asked mad that he was just walking away from you. “I’m throwing out the pizza and all the other shit we have in the house.” He said from the kitchen causing you to get up and go see what he was up to. “If you want to loose a few pounds I will do it with you, we’re in this together.” Niall began, “But (YN) I want you to know it doesn’t matter what you weigh you will always be beautiful, and if you want to lose weight you are doing it for yourself not anybody else.” Niall said as he pulled you in for a hug. “It won’t hurt for either of us to be healthier.” Niall said with a smile. “Lets do it.” You said as you and Niall finished cleaning out your cupboards, ready to become healthier.

Louis- “Louis I love your little beer gut.” You said as you and Louis laid out by the pool in you bikini and Louis is his swim shorts. “Should I be offended?” Louis joked. “No its cute!” You said rolling over on to stomach to look at Louis. “You’re flat teeny tiny tummy is cute.” Louis said as he wrapped his arms around you. “Please, I have a beer gut coming on too and its not attractive on girls.” You said to Louis. “Then we can work off our beer belly’s off together!” Louis said with a smile. “Louis I now see why your fans think you’re gay, you just said ‘beer belly’s’.” You said with a laugh. “Oh shut-up.” He said planting a playful kiss on your cheek. “But yeah we should toss our beer belly’s!” you mocked. “Tomorrow morning do you actually want to use those gym membership cards?” Louis asked. “If you can get your ass up!” you said playfully. “Oh please don’t under estimate me!” Louis said with a wink. “Ok we will see!” You said as you continued to lay out in the sun.

Harry- “Hey babe want to go for a run with me?” Harry asked as he tied up his running shoes. “Harry I haven’t ran a single mile since high school!” You said half joking and half serious. “I don’t care babe it would be fun!” Harry said really wanting you to go. “It won’t be fun if I pass out.” you said actually being serious this time. “(YN) you won’t pass out” Harry said getting a little annoyed. “Come on you always say you want to get in shape!” Harry said. “Fine, let me change.” You said realizing you really did want to start working out again. “Yayyy!” Harry said excited that you finally agreed to run with him. “You ready babe?” Harry said as you met him by the door in your sports bra, short shorts and running shoes. “Ready!” you said as you two began your run.

Zayn- “God Zayn I really cannot tell you the last time I actually worked out.” You said as you two ran on the treadmills at the gym. “Same babe, same.” Zayn said as he kept his head down and kept running. “I don’t think we we’re married the last time we worked out…” You said a little embarrassed. You and Zayn decided to start working out more being your fast metabolisms wouldn’t be fast forever. “This is kind of fun though!” Zayn said from his treadmill. “But its hard work! I forgot what it felt like to sweat like this!” You said. “But at least we can spend time together, right?” Zayn said getting off his treadmill and hopping on yours as he wrapped his arms around your body. “Zayn what the hell are you doing!?” You asked with a snicker. “Oh just having a little extra fun.” He said with a smirk. “Zayn we can do this later we can’t get kicked out of the gym on our first day!” You said.  “Fine good thing we only have 3 minuets left on these things.” Zayn said as he returned to his treadmill.

_____________

No QOTD in this, sorry!

3.8k+ reads. Thanks a lot lovlies!!

Guys, I've posted my new short story gang //zm//au//. Will you all mind reading it? It's a short story and will contain maximum of seven to eight chapters. So hope you all will enjoy, so please!
*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

And also please, I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?

PLEASE WISH ME LUCK WITH MY EXAMS.
OKAY, BYE!!!