#418. He Teaches You Something.

Liam- “Li can you teach me something..?” You asked hesitantly. ”Maybe, what is it babe?” he asked. “Will you teach me how to whistle..?” You asked a little embarrassed. “Whistle?” Liam asked with a laugh. “You don’t know how to whistle?” He asked. “No…” You said looking do. “I have tried to do it a million times but I’m shit!” You said with a giggle. “Well I can try I guess..” Liam said as he came as sat down on the couch next to you. “Ok so like… I don’t know!” He said laughing. “I have never taught someone to whistle before said. “Yeah but like in ‘I Would’ you do it like amazing!” You said a little envious of his abilities. “Well just do this with your lips.” He said as he rounded his lips. “Then just try to blow out… That’s what I do anyways, If it doesn’t work try to suck in.” He said. “Ok first I just want to tell you how perverted that sounded but ok let me try.” You said causing Liam to chuckle and say “Well It’s not everyday that I get asked teach someone how to whistle!” Liam said as you tried to begin whistling. “Ok I give up!” You said after a few minuets of basically blowing air out of your mouth. “Babe I know this is only whistling but giving up isn’t ever going to get you anywhere.” Liam said a little bit disappointed with you. “Fine. One more time.” You said as you rounded you lips and made a whistling noise. “See babe! I knew you could do it!” Liam said with a smile. “Now I will try to teach you to make different pitches with it!” Liam said excitedly. “Oh slow down there boy… Lets just see if I can do it again!” You said as you tried to whistle again.

Niall- “Ok so this is your driver… You will use this for most of your golfing.” Niall said as he pulled out a big club from the new set of golf clubs he bought you. “Ok..” You said nervously. You never really expressed interest in golf but Niall had took it upon himself to teach you so you two could spend some more time together. “So lets work your swing.” Niall said as he handed you your driver as you looked out onto the big golf course. “Oh god.” You said as you took the club from him. “Ok so get your gloves on… See I got you pink ones.” Niall said as you squeezed you hands into the gloves. “Now line up your hands and line up your club to the tee.” Niall said as he put his hands on your waist to help position you, which made you giggle. “Are you sure you actually wanted to teach me to golf?” You joked. “Yes… Now come on, line up.” He said strictly. “Now do a slow back swing, like this” He said as he took out his own driver. “And swing back down.” He said as he swiftly hit the ball, and you missed and threw your club in the air. “Shit.” You said as the club went flying over Niall and your golf cart. “Jesus (YN)” Niall said trying to hold back his laughter. “Come on Niall you know it was pretty funny.” You said. “Ok yeah it was but go pick it up cause this is the best course around and I don’t want to get banned!” Niall said seriously and jokingly as you went to go pick up your driver and try again.

Louis-  “Wait so what do I do again?” You asked for probably the thousandth time. “Babe we’re just stretching you can’t really do the butterfly stretch wrong.” Louis said with a laugh. “Sorry!” You said a bit taken back. “I know, I know, you don’t want to get hurt.” Louis said mocking you. “You now you are a bitch!” You said playfully. “I had 5 girls in my house, what do you expect? plus I live with you.” Louis said back at you. “Oh you are on!” You said as you grabbed the ball from the yard and began kicking it around, without realizing you didn’t know anything about football, that’s why Louis was teaching you. “Yeah come at me love.” Louis said with a chuckle. “Trust me by the time you teach me what I am doing I will be a pro!” You said as you moved closer to Louis and you handed him the ball. “Ok so you start like this…” Louis said as he began teaching you the basic concepts of football.

Harry- “Babe come on, come it its warm!” Harry said from inside the pool in the backyard of your fairly new house with him. “Babe…” You moaned from the deck in your swimsuit, not because you didn’t want to swim but you didn’t how to. And Harry didn’t know that. “C’mon!” He pleaded, causing you to finally break down and tell him. “Harry… I don’t know how.” you said embarrassed.  “Oh babe! You should’ve just told me!” he said as he climbed out the pool and sat next to you. “I’m sorry for bugging you.” He said softly. “No I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.. I was just embarrassed.” you said. “Well I can teach you!” Harry said with a smile. “If you want..” He said. “Well I guess I kind of do.” You said with a nervous smile. “C’mon lets go.” He said as he took your hand and walked you over to the pool. “I will be right by your side, ok.” He said looking right into your eyes. “Ok.” You said. “Now you’ve just got to really trust yourself and me, here.” He said. “Just like lay, I will hold you up I promise.” He said as he held your waist and you floated in the water. “Now kick your feet!” He said as you began to kick. “There you go! Now just move your arms like you see people do!” he said excitedly as you were almost swimming. “Babe you’ve got it! I’m going to let go, just keep your head up do this, I will be right here!” He said he let go and you began to swim. “Haz I did it!” You yelled you stood up in the water. “You’re natural babe!” He joked as he continued to teach you more ways to swim for the rest of the day.

Zayn- “Zayn that is cool.” you said as you walked into his art room in the house, where he was painting an abstract picture. “Wanna help?” He asked. “Hell no, I don’t want to mess that up!” You said. “You wouldn’t mess it up its abstract babe.” He said. “Still, I passed art class with a 64! I am shit!” You said with a chuckle. “Babe that teacher was a dumb ass then because you can’t fail art, a little two year olds scribble is art, everything is. You just have to be creative in the way you interpret it.” He said as he added more paint to the wall. “My art was probably so bad he couldn’t even interpret it.” You said. “Bull shit, take brush and some paint, and put something on the wall.” Zayn said. “Zaaaayn.” You said. “(YN) No, come on.” He said with a smirk. “Only if you teach me first.” you said. “(YN) Art cannot be taught, You just do it.” He said as he handed you a brush and paint. “Now lets go!” He happily demanded. “(YN) Look at that, its awesome!” He said after a few minuets of you painting. “I know you’re just saying that.” You said as you backed away from the wall. “C’mon I wouldn’t lie to you, and you know its fun.” He said. “I guess…” You said. “I knew it!” he said causing you to chuckle.

__________________

QOTD: Do you know to play any of the musical instruments?
Well I'm dumb and I don’t know anything -_-

Guys, I've posted my new short story gang //zm//au//. Will you all mind reading it? It's a short story so hope you all will enjoy, so please!
*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

And also please, I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?