#406. Rude. (Song Preference)

#406.  Rude (Song Preference) (Song Artist: Magic)

Louis: Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know You say, "I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die. Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no!"
"I just, I can't say yes to you, Louis." Your father said to him, causing Louis' heart to shatter silently. "Not with everything that's happened, everything that you've done to her." "I've changed!" Louis shouted, shocked but his sudden outburst himself. He knew that your father didn't like him but he knew, or at least he thought he knew, that your father could put that aside and listen to him "I don't think you have changed at all, Louis. You're childish and my daughter deserves someone who isn't immature and conceited." "Then what can I do to change your mind?!" Louis shouted, not even trying to disguise his anger and frustration anymore. "Nothing," Your father said simply, not wanting his wife, you mother, to overhear this conversation from the kitchen. "Don't get your hopes up, Louis. I will never give you my blessing to marry my daughter because you don't deserve her."

Liam: Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human, too?
Liam sat across from your father, his mouth hung open as he attempted to process the fact that your father denied Liam of his blessing. "W-why?" Liam managed to choke out. "You always out on tour. I've got nothing personal against you, just your lifestyle. You're famous and you're always touring. Y/n needs someone who can bethere for her and you can't be that person because you're Liam Payne." "No," Liam said, shaking his head as if it would make him forget everything your dad just said. "I'm just Liam and I love your daughter but you're to naïveto see past those lying headlines and realize that I'm actually human. I'm more than just 'famous' and I'm in love with your daughter. I plan on asking her to marry me but Id' love it if I could get your blessing rather than going behind your back to do it."

Niall: I hate to do this, you leave no choice, can't live without her.
Niall had told you that your father didn't give him his blessing when he asked for it but he couldn't let that effect him, no matter how much he desperately wanted your father's approval and permission. You didn't let that change your answer to his question in any way because, regardless of what your father thought, Niall was perfect for you and you'd do absolutely anything for him. "Are you sure we're doing this right?" He said one night when he was helping you with some of the wedding decisions, causing you to frown. "Niall, I'm positive that this is right. I said yes to you for a reason. Now, why are you thinking about this?" Niall released a frustrated sigh, his fingers tugging on his hair. "It's just, I can't live without you and I don't want to you to feel like I'm forcing you to marry me I want you to be happy but I don't want to be the one to come in between you and your family." "They'll get over it, Niall. They don't have a choice because, in a few months, I get to marry the man of my dreams and our life will be completely perfect..."

Zayn: We will run away to another galaxy, you know, you know she's in love with me, she will go anywhere I go.
"I can't believe we're getting married next week." Zayn said as he flopped down on to the bed next to you, face first. "Me neither." You murmured, your fingers gently combing through his hair as he cuddled into your neck. "Have you," You cleared your throat before he could notice the sadness in your voice. "Have you heard anything fromhim." Zayn knew that by 'him' you meant your father, the one who vowed not to have any contact with you if you married Zayn. "I haven't, babe." He mumbled into your neck, his fingers rubbing circles on your hips to attempt to calm you. "It's his loss anyways. Soon we'll be married, y/n, and then we can run away together. He won't ever be able to interrupt of life again. It will be just you and me, together forever, without a single care in the world."

Harry: Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you. Knocked on your door with heart in my hand to ask you a question.
Here he was again, at the front step of your parents home on a chiller Saturday morning. He'd show up here every month, always there to ask your father for his permission to allow Harry to marry you but he always received the exact same answer (though, sometimes, it was harsher than normal). "Harry," Your father sighed when he opened the door to see his daughter's persistent boyfriend waiting there. "You know that this is pointless. I will never change my mind about my answer." "You will eventually, Mr. Y/l/n. I come here every month, hoping that you'll realize that I love y/n so much that I'm willing to come here everyone month and make a complete fool of myself. I want to marry your daughter and I want to ask her with your permission because it will mean so much to her to have you approval." Harry sighed, realizing that this conversation was pointless and would end just like all the other ones did. "Just please reconsider, Mr. Y/l/n, otherwise I'll just be back here next month and the month after that."
________________

Feedback please? And this is the last update of the day! Soon there will be new preferences!

And guys I need some help. I've made a short fanfiction (zm) Do you want me to publish it here?

*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?