#445. Gotta Be You.

#445. Gotta Be You. (Song Preference) [Artist: One Direction. Album: Up All Night]

Niall: Falling in love was amazing, and falling for Niall had been nothing short of that. You both fell fast, and were so happy within such a short time. Falling out of love however was the exact opposite of that, and what you were now going through with Niall. "Can we fall one more time?" Niall asked you, wishing more than anything you could go back to those happy days, "I just want to stop the tape and rewind. I don't want this to keep happening." You felt a tear in your eye, as you replied, "I wish that was possible. I'd give anything to live those days again." You paused for a moment, and then hesitated before saying your next sentence with a broken heart, "I just don't think it's ever going to happen. We can't go back to who we were."

Louis: "I-I fell in-in love with someone else, and you know that," your cried, speaking of the man Louis use to be. Since the moment you met him years earlier, he had changed so much, and it hurt you. You loved him more than anything, but not the person he was slowly becoming. He was distant, and not at all the man he once was. "I'm sorry," Louis replied softly, hating to see you in pain, even if he already knew you were hurt. He could hear it in your voice and how it trembled. "I know when you speak to me I don't resemble who I was, and you've almost had enough. I'm going to try and go back to being who I was though. I'm sorry [Y/N]. I don't want to lose you. I'm going to try." He pulled you into his arms after, and held you tightly. "I love you so much, please give me just one more chance."

Zayn: Meeting and falling in love with Zayn was the best thing that had ever happened to you. You were so incredibly happy with him, and you never thought it would end for so long. However, he wasn't always honest, and after a while, that part of your relationship was ruining the happiness you felt. "I shouldn't have to worry all the time," you cried, so much pain in your words. He shook his head. "You shouldn't. No woman in the world deserves this," Zayn admitted, knowing he did not treat you the way you deserved. You were the best girlfriend possible, and he just wasn't as committed as he should be. But he wasn't ready to let you go. "I want to try though. So here I am asking you for one more chance. Please [Y/N, just one more." You didn't know what to say, "I-I don't know."

Liam: Watching you sit on the edge of your bed, with your head buried in your hands, Liam's heart was breaking as well. He had just admitted to cheating on you, and knew there was nothing he could say now to change how hurt you were, but he wanted to. He couldn't stop himself from trying to make this right, even while knowing the last thing you wanted was to hear his voice again. "[Y/N], please look at me." You looked up, tears in your eyes, and barely got a word out, "Why?" "I can see it in your eyes you're disappointed. You gave me your heart, and I tore it apart. I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say." You looked away from him once again, and wiped your tears, in shock over the truth, "Nothing, just don't say anything. There's nothing to say."

Harry: "We're not getting along anymore, we're fighting so much. We're growing to hate each other, and you can't deny that. Is all of this really worth it?" You asked Harry that big question, as the two of you stood face to face in your kitchen, after yet another stupid fight. After 2 years together things were falling apart, and you just didn't know how much longer you could stay, hoping it would get better. "[Y/N], please don't say that," Harry begged, never wanting to see you walk away. He was still as in love with you as he had been on day one, even if things were different now. "If you walk away, I know I'll fade, 'cause there is nobody else in the world I'd rather be with. It's gotta be you." You used to feel the same for him, but that was fading. With a heavy heart you responded, "Things have to change then, or I will walk away. I love you, and I want this to work, but we can't keep fighting and expect it to get better."

___________________________

Question Of The Chapter: Who is your favorite male artist??

Please comment down below. I need your comments. And vote also and also feedback. xP