#409. Punk Series: He Sneaks Into Your Room.

#409. Punk series: He Sneaks Into Your Room.

Louis: "What are you doing here?" You exclaimed, watching Louis slide closer to your window, being careful not to fall off the tree branch. "I came to visit you y/n. I'm lonely at home." He said as if it was the most obvious answer there was. "Are you crazy? I swear, if you fall, you're going to die." You said, freaking out inside, and he simply chuckled. "I'm fine, y/n. You don't realize how many times I've had to do this in my own house so my mom never caught me sneaking out. Now, move over before I actually do fall and die." You quickly obeyed him and stepped away from the window. Louis, who had now landed gracefully in your room, sent you a smile before taking your hand and leading you back to the bed. "Now can you explain to me why you're really here at two in the morning?" You said as he pulled you down onto your bed, practically pulling you to rest against him completely. He shook his head, burying his head into your neck. "I'm just tired," He mumbled. "Want to sleep." "You can also sleep at your house but you chose to come here. Now explain before I kick you out." Both you and Louis knew that was a obvious lie but you needed to say something to get him to talk. "Okay. Well," He said but was cut off by a loud yawn as he moved to look at you. "we had-or at least I thought we did-a really good time tonight and I couldn't stop mind from drifting back to it. I don't know if you felt this way but I thought that or date had ended a bit too early for my liking." The room seemed to become much hotter as Louis' eyes seemed to stare into your soul as he moved your body so that you were straddling him. "I want to pick up where we were interrupted, will you let me?" You felt his breath against your face as he spoke. You nodded your head slightly; Louis' hand slipping behind your head as he roughly pushed his lips against yours. You squealed lightly as you felt his tongue slip into your mouth. This was a whole new experience for you, sure you've been kissed before but nobody's ever kissed you like this. His rough lips wrapped up with your soft, delicate ones. It was full of passion, desperation and maybe even a bit of lust. A moan escaped you lips as his hands moved down to your butt, squeezing and kneading as he pleased. "Shh," He said, pulling his mouth off of you for a moment. "we don't want you family to hear, do we?" He attempted to connect your lips together once again but you quickly turned your head before he could do so, causing his lips to connect with your cheek. "I-It's really late, Louis and, you're right; I really don't want my parents to wake up because they'll kill me. Maybe you should go... Before they catch us." A look of hurt was on his face as he realized that you rejected his kiss, rejected him. With wide eyes, he shook his head. "They won't catch me, y/n, I promise. Let's just get some sleep and we can talk in the morning." Those were his last words before he gently moved you off of him and got comfortable in your bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Liam: As soon as you enter you room, you jump at the unknown voice but quickly relax once you realize who it is. "You should really lock your window, you know." Liam is laying on your bed, looking a bit out of place seeing as your room is very girly and bright but he his lying on the bed covered in tattoos and leather. "What are you doing here, Liam? I thought you left after you dropped me off." "I was going to," He said, pushing himself off the bed and standing in front of you. A smirk was on his face as he bushed some hair out of your face. "but I felt our night wasn't quite over yet." "So decided to sneak into my room when my parents are directly downstairs?" He nodded and laughed quietly, careful to keep his voice down so your parents wouldn't hear him. "I wouldn't exactly put it that way but, yes, I guess you could say that. Now, c'mon, let continue where we left off." "Oh?" You giggled as you pushed him back down onto his previous spot on the bed and climbed on top of him, resting your hips against his. "and what was that?" "I think we left off here, sweetie." He said, covering your mouth with his. His fingers sneaked up your shirt, pulling it up to reveal your stomach, never once separating your lips. "Can I take it off?" He mumbled into your lips, referring to your blouse. "Not now; we just had our first date, Liam. I don't move as fast as you usually do..." He nodded, not as bothered as you had expected him to be when you denied him, content with just kissing you. A loud knock on the door cause you to push Liam away towards the window. "Get out," You mumbled, heading towards the door. "It's probably my father. If he sees you, I'm dead." He nodded pressing his lips against your slightly swollen ones just before he slipped out the window without getting caught.