#417. Argument.

#417. Argument.

Liam: “You know what maybe my friends we’re right about you! Maybe you really are just an ignorant asshole! I can’t believe you.” You said slamming the car door and storming into your house Liam following behind you. “(YN) will you even listen to me before you get all worked up?” Liam said as he unlocked the front door for you two. “Liam no. You obviously aren’t faithful to me or think that we are ever going to work out so I might as well pack my bags up now and get the hell out of your life.” You yelled in his face. “(YN) First off if I didn’t think things would work out between us I wouldn’t have proposed or bought us a house or done anything for you. I didn’t even say I wanted a prenup, All I did was mention having a conversation about considering it and this happened!” Liam said. “Well you obviously have thought about it before this!” You said. “Well of course I have! But that doesn’t mean I am setting us up for divorce! All I wanted to do was to at some point have a conversation about how you felt about it!” Liam said rolling his eyes. “Ok I am sorry! Fuck the fucking prenup I am over it. I am not going to have this argument again, I love you.” he said rubbing his stubble. “Liam I just can’t believe that you would think I would try to take your money.” You said with tears in your eyes. “I thought you knew me better than that.” You said letting the tears escape. “(YN) I do! I don’t even want one but I thought we needed to have a civilized conversation about it so we were on the same page with things. Just please next time I bring something up don’t just flip out on me before I can explain myself.” Liam said pulling you in for a hug.

Niall: “Are you seriously going out again?” You said to Niall as he got dressed to go to the pub with his friends for the third night in a row. “Yes I am.” Niall replied. “Well I am seriously getting tired of it! I am 5 months pregnant, you have been away on tour for 6 months so I haven’t seen you and the first three nights you’re home you go out.” You said angry. “Well I am sorry I need some time before you have the baby to just go out.” Niall said raising his voice. “And you don’t need time with me, Your wife and the mother of your child? Great I will remember that one.” You said matching his voice level. “(YN) Seriously this is why I don’t want to be home!” Niall said putting his shoes on. ”Well it is great to see where your priorities are now.” You said walking out of the room. “You’re so immature it is unbelievable.” You said from the doorway. “(YN) Oh I am so immature. If I was immature I wouldn’t have gotten married or gotten you pregnant, I just want to live my life!” Niall said. “Well you can live your life without me and the baby.” You said. “While your out living it up I will pack my stuff up and get out.” you said. “(YN) NO.” Niall said following you. “What?” You said. “(YN) I am sorry ok I am so stressed out I just I don’t know. You’re right I am being immature but I am scared, so I am trying to avoid everything. I am sorry.” Niall said starting to cry. “I Love you and the baby more than ANYTHING.” Niall said. “Niall you can’t hide your fears in alcohol. I need to know you’re in this with me. I haven’t seen you in months.” You said with a strait face. “I am and I will prove it to you, I won’t go out again.” Niall said wrapping you in his arms.

Louis: “LOUIS. Are you kidding me I have asked you 20 time to clean this shit up and I am not going to ask you to do it again, We have people coming to out house in an hour and this place is a mess.” You yelled. “Can you relax really. Who care if our house isn’t perfect.” Louis said. “Actually I care because I live here and I don’t want be known as a slob like you are.” You snapped. “Then clean it up!” Louis yelled. “I am not your fucking maid!” you yelled getting really angry. “You’re an asshole.” You said walking away from him. “You’re not going to treat me like this.” You said. “(YN) If t really is that important to you to have a clean house then you can clean it up!” Louis said. “Are you serious? It would take you two minuets to do, but you can’t manage to get your ass up to do it.” You said. “I am not going to do something I don’t want to do!” Louis said shaking his head. “Whatever I am done with you.” You said. “Here look I picked them up.” Louis said as he pick up his things on the floor which were clothes and threw them at you. “Jesus Ouch.” You yelled after he hit you with wad of clothes. “(YN) Oh my god I am so sorry honestly oh my god are you ok. Oh my god I am sorry the anger got the best of me are you ok?” Louis rambled out rushing to your side where you were holding your nose. “My nose is bleeding.” You said seeing Louis begin to cry. “I am so sorry (YN) Please forgive me Hate myself.” Louis said. “Louis I forgive you just pleas give me some tissues.” you said holding your bloody nose. After Louis had taken care of your nose and got it to stop bleeding he said “(YN) Please I am so sorry I am such an idiot and I never meant to hurt you.” “Louis I get it ok. I overreacted too. I love you, just don’t fuck up like that again.” You said as Louis kissed your nose.

Harry: “(YN) No I don’t care how much you trust her I am not giving her a key to our house!” Harry yelled. “Then find someone better to take care of the mail and check the house!” you yelled. You and Harry along with his family were all going on a trip to visit your family in America for two weeks and you needed someone to watch the house for you two, and Harry was not going to let  be your best friend. “I Will!” Harry said back to you. “Grimmy will do it!” Harry yelled. “Harry I already to you No! You know how I feel about him!” you said. “(YN) He used to fucking live with me.” Harry said “Yeah and I am pretty sure you slept with the dick.” You said. “(YN) Come on now, that is low, he is a good friend. And if you really believe all of that then we have bigger issues than who is watching the house. “Harry I don’t rust any of your so called friends because they all have screwed you over! I ha to tell you that but we both know it is the truth, You have the biggest fucking heart but nobody else does.” you said truthfully. “(YN)!” Harry said hurt. “I can’t believe you.” Harry said upset. “Harry you don’t what I see, They all use you.” You said turning this argument into conversation you have been needing to have with Harry. “Ok fine I know they do but they’re my friends.” Harry said. “No they are not Harry, I love you ok but I ending this now and none of them are watching the house, not my friends either.”

Zayn: “Zayn I am sorry but this is getting ridiculous!” you yelled after you finally got through the crowd of fans and paparazzi around your house. ”Babe I know, I can’t do anything about it.” Zayn said. “Zayn you have to do something about it because someone’s going to get hurt! Weather it be me, you, the baby or one of them! And I am not going through a law suit when one of them gets hurt and tries to sue us because I happened on our property.” You yelled. “(YN) Relax nothing is going to happen.” Zayn said. “Zayn do you not get it? It took 2o minuets  get into our driveway and 10 minuets to get through the crowd of them! and I am fucking scared and if you don’t do something about this now I am moving out.” you said walking away. “(YN) stop.” Zayn yelled grabbing your arm and making you come back to him. “ZAYN. Let go of me because if one of them gets a picture of it we’re both screwed.” you yelled pulling away from him.” “Ok I am sorry. I am sorry I just let this happen. I am sorry I grabbed you. I just already have the reputation as the bad and mean one and I don’t want to add  it.” Zayn said sincerely. “Fine then I will go out there and get rid of them all the.” you said turning to get your shoes on. “(YN) No. I will do it because I would do anything for you.” Zayn said as he stepped outside.

_________________

So how was it? I don't know but I felt like I've already uploaded this preference but I don't remember so well...
:0 X_X

QOTD: Have you ever been in an argument with your parents. (I don't have any idea what I'm asking.)
I did had on big and long argument with my mom.

Guys, I've posted my new short story gang //zm//au//. Will you all mind reading it? It's a short story so hope you all will enjoy, so please!
*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

And also please, I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?