450. Fireproof.

#450. Fireproof. (Song Preference) [Artist: One Direction. Album: Four]

Liam: You and Liam had officially been together four years today. You'd been with him through so much. You dealt with the distance, the fans, his fame, and everything else that came along with being a popstar's girlfriend, and stuck with him through it all. It was hard, but you loved him so much. Nothing could tear you apart, despite how difficult it had been. "I love you so much, and I can't believe it's been 4 years," you told him, as you stood face to face, his arms wrapped around your waist, and yours over his shoulders. He wore a huge smile, as he thought of everything that could have torn you apart, but only strengthened your bond. "It's been so long, and nothing has come between us. Maybe we're fireproof." You loved the way that sounded. "Fireproof," you repeated, "Yeah, I think we are."

Zayn: "No one else would remember I even said that," you said through happy tears, as you looked at the plane tickets Zayn had just handed to you. It seemed like a dream to actually hold them in your hands. You had mentioned only once in passing that you dreamed of going to Australia one day, and never brought it up again, and yet he'd remembered that moment. What was written on the tickets, 'Your dream is about to come true,' confirmed to you that this was due to that one simple thing you had said months prior, and not some random coincidence. "Well that's cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do." You began to cry a little more, so incredibly happy, before placing the tickets down, and hugging him tightly. It was true. No one else in the world knew you as well as Zayn. He knew you inside and out. "I love you so much."

Niall: "I think I'm gonna win this time!" Niall said confidently, while the two of you set up a game to play against each other. He'd lost to you 5 times already today, so his confidence was very strange to you. Was he not paying attention to how this was going? "Are you sure about that?" you asked, as you grabbed the dice off the table, reading to start over again, "I have no plans to let you win." He nodded his head, as you handed him the dice. It was his turn to go first. "Of course. I'll roll and I'll roll, 'till I change my luck. It'll happen sooner later. You can't win every time." You loved how competitive he was over this simple game. It was so unlike him. "Okay Niall, whatever you say. I'm not going to go easy on you." He laughed, as he rolled the dice, "Wouldn't want you to."

Louis: While on tour, Louis was different than when he was at home with you. The constant traveling, the stress of wanting every night to be perfect for the fans, it really effected how he acted. He was still Louis, but everyone around him could tell that he was not fully himself. But when you went to visit him, and the two of you were alone for the first time in weeks, you could see Louis quickly relaxing, and going back to the person you were used to seeing. "You just need me," you joked, "Because clearly you're not yourself without me." Louis knew you were joking, but he couldn't help but think that was true. Without you things did not feel right. "I really do need you. All this, it's so much, but you bring me back to reality every time I need it. 'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do."

Harry: "I think I'm gonna lose my mind," Harry whispered to you, as the two of you walked hand and hand towards his car. He was set to leave for tour, and that was painful for both of you. Being apart was hard, when all you ever wanted was to be together. You knew that quite possibly your relationship would never make through these months, and you were so scared to end up fighting and hating each other. "Maybe we could just end this, and if we still want..." Harry cut you off mid-sentence, "No [Y/N]. I know this will be hard, but something deep inside me, it says I can't give up. Not on us, or just because we'll be apart. It'll be hard, but we'll make it work. You are the most amazing person in the world, and I will do anything to make sure this never ends."
_________________________________

Question Of The Day: How many of you excited for next album?

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE READS. I'M SO HAPPY. 39k+ reads.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
And TWO regular updates. You should be happy. Lol.

Happy Reading! xx