#457. Change My Mind. (Song Preference)

137k+ READS OMG. I CANNOT. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
EXTREMELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK. I WILL TRY TO BE REGULAR.
Anyway, I have published three new books in past few months and I would love it if you guys gave it a try.
Thanks for bearing up with my slow updates!

Happy Reading! xx

~♢♢~

#457. Change My Mind (Song Preference).

Louis: "Everyone's gone," Louis mentioned to you, as the two of you continued to dance to a song you did not even know the name of. You'd arrived at the club with many friends, and after many long hours, everyone else was long gone, leaving you and Louis all alone. You had no plans to leave now though, even if it was time. "We should say goodbye, but I don't want to," you replied to him, hating that it was the end of the night. It had come far too quickly for you. You could dance with Louis for another night, and still feel like it was too short. Louis felt the same way, and so as he grabbed your hand, he answered, "Let's go somewhere else then. No goodbye, we'll carry on. Let's go."

Zayn: "I have to leave," Zayn said quickly, before giving you a small kiss, which could not bring a smile to your face. You already knew he had plans for the night, but knowing in advance did not mean you were going to be happy about it. "I said I'd be there in about an hour," he explained, glancing at the clock that hung on your wall. "Fine," you snapped, and it was only then that he realized you were upset at all. "Baby, if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind. I promise, just let me know. Don't be mad at me." Hearing that, you decided to be honest, even if you sounded needy. "Well I do want you to stay. Please don't go."

Harry: "It was just hilarious," Harry finished a long story, and you began to laugh. You leaned in as you did, and Harry smiled to himself. It was a habit of yours he loved. You always lean in when you laugh, but only around him, and he noticed that. He knew the reason why, everyone always told him exactly what your feelings for him were, but he'd never let you know he knew. Suddenly he felt the need to grab your hand, "Will you dance with me?" You laughed a little harder, "Um, there's no music on." "So? We can dance along without it." Still filled with laughter, and joy at the though of dancing with Harry, you took his hand, "Okay Harry, sure. Let's dance. Why not."

Niall: Niall always felt so awkward around you. Some days it felt like the two of you were nothing but friends, and other days you acted as if you were both madly in love. It was so confusing for him, and he knew the only way that would change, is if he simply asked you what the truth was. "[Y/N], I've never felt like this before, but I have no idea if we're friends or are we something more? I think sometimes we are more than just friends, but I don't know. What are we?" "Well I, um, I," you stumbled over your words, as you tried to think of an answer, "I guess I think you're my future boyfriend. For now though, I know we're friends. I want more though Niall. I want so much more."

Liam: There was only so much Liam could do, when your relationship felt like it was falling apart. He tried so hard to hold everything together, but the two of you were slowly slipping away from each other. At times it felt hopeless to him. He felt like there was no reason to continue trying, if things would only continue to get worse. You felt like a stranger to him, but he still loved you so much, and refused to just walk away. "Just tell me if we still have a chance. Tell me if we'll be okay, 'cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away if you'll still be mine." "Walking away?" A tear sprang to your eye, "Liam no! I know we're fighting, but we will be okay. Don't worry, please."

___________________________

QOTD: How are you all doing these days? Also, where are you from (imaginary world)? I'm from Unicorn Island. I would love to know where my readers are from.

ALSO HARRY WON BRIT AWARDS I'M SO PROUD OF HIM AND AADGHKLSHSLA!!!!

I'm waiting for all your comments. Have a wonderful time ya'll! 💜