#455. You're In A Girl Group & He's Your Rival.

Harry: After hearing a quote from Harry, about your performance at the award show both of your groups were set to perform at, you just had to find him. It wasn't hard to do. you were both already at the show getting ready, so you just stormed right to his dressing room. "You actually said everyone here is talented but me?!" "I did not say that!" "Then what quote did I hear wrong?!" Harry turned his head away from you, "They asked if I was excited for your performance, and I said no, that's the one I'm not. " "You're a jerk," you snapped at him, "I would never say something like that in an interview!" "You would, and have," he reminded you, having read all the things you've said about him before, "You're the same [Y/N], you just try to act better." You rolled your eyes, "FIne, if you hate me so much, then just don't even talk about me. I won't ever mention you again either." He laughed at that, while you tried to ignore how perfect his hair was, "You will, but okay, fine. We'll see who talks about the other first." "It won't be me."

Zayn: It was really good in the beginning. When your group first started out, One Direction was really helpful to you all. They were great with advice, and understood what you were going through. Somehow though, along the way, that friendship had turned into rivalry for a few of you. Most of it was friendly rivalry, but between you and Zayn, it felt stronger. All you ever did was bicker. And today, you were doing the same, as both groups tried to just hang out together, hoping to get back to the friendship you once all shared. You and Zayn were not really helping though, "Just stop always saying things you know will annoy me." "Well stop getting annoyed so easiely," Zayn replied, not helping the situation at all. "You do this on purpose just to drive me crazy." Before he could reply, he was cut off by one of the members of your group, "Oh just shut up and kiss already!"

Liam: You and Liam argued over everything. Your group was opening up for One Direction on tour, and after months of being on the road, nothing had changed. Everyone else in both groups got along fine, but you and Liam, all you did was bicker. "He's so annoying. No matter what I feel like he's just always making fun of me," you complained to another member of your group. "All you do is say stuff about him too. You're both awful, and yet also weirdly like each other." "We don't," you argued, hating the chemistry everyone else saw in the two of you. Liam drove you crazy. He was nothing but a rival, and you didn't want to feel more than that. "He's just a pain." "Mhm," she nodded her head, "Sure. Whatever you saw [Y/N]."

Louis: From the moment your group became popular, there had always been a rivalry between you and One Direction. One of your members had made a comment about them, and they took it the wrong way. It led to both groups hating each other; and for some unknown reason, you were the one Louis seemed to dislike the most, even if you had not been the one to make the comments. And when you'd see him, you two would always argue. It was never just a 'hi'.' It should have been. You should have just ignored each other, but you couldn't. As much as you fought, and said you couldn't stand each other, you both couldn't help but talk to the other. You could say how much you disliked each other all you wanted, but everyone saw how much you loved to talk about each other, and how there was always a slight smile whenever you did. "Maybe Louis is not as horrible as you think?"

Niall: A girl group and a boyband are not typical rivals; they are two totally different things. Your group had 5 members also though, and you were all around the same age as One Direction, so somehow people compared. Being compared so often, before you ever met them, you grew to dislike them. It just made it seem like you weren't supposed to be friends, and Niall was the one you disliked the most. You were personally compared to him constantly. You never understood why, but you were always called the 'Niall' of your group, whatever that meant. So when you finally did meet him, he already knew you didn't like him. "He hates me," you explained to your friend after, "He knows I don't like him, and he hates me." "But you talked for a while?" She was confused. You and Niall looked like you had been getting along great. "Yeah, we did... It was weird though.w" She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, but from where I was sitting, it looked more like flirting than arguing."