#405. Victoria Secret Angel.

Louis: "They give you all this stuff for free?" Louis eyes practically bulged out of his head as soon as he saw your bag filled with brand new Victoria Secret lingerie. "Yes, Lou. It's one of the perks of being a Victoria Secret Angel. Sometimes they'll let me keep the products I modeling." His hands began to pull certain pieces of lingerie from the bag, mainly lace pieces to be exact. "I think I should give you some modeling tips then." Louis said as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you against his chest, with a huge grin on his face as he spoke. "Do you even know anything about modeling?" "Well, yeah-I know, um," He attempted to defend himself but it was obvious that he was getting flustered. You giggled and pushed out of his grip. "Go sit on the bed, Louis." You said as you gathered the lace lingerie that he picked out "What? Why?" "You said you wanted to give me a few tips so I'll do a special runway just for you."

Liam: "Are you sure it's okay for me to be in here, y/n? I don't think I'm supposed to be in your dressing room with you alone..." Liam continued to ramble on until you cut him off with a kiss to his lips. "It's okay, Li. It's just a photo shoot. If this were a runway then you couldn't be back here but they're a lot more laid back during photo shoots." You could visibly see Liam release a sigh of relief. "So you won't get in trouble then?" You nodded. Once you were sure Liam was comfortable being here, you quickly slipped your shirt over your head and tugged your jeans down. As soon as you unclipped your bra and picked up the one they had set out for you, you heard Liam gasp and quickly turned to face him. "What's wrong?" He said nothing but his eyes focused on your bare chest cause you to slip the bra on as fast as possible. "If I can see this every time," He said as he moved to stand very close to you. "I'll make sure to come to your photo shoots every time."

Niall: "The only bad part about your job is that you do it in public." Niall, who was slightly drunk at the moment, randomly said and he slumped on the couch against you. "What are you talking about, Ni?" You chuckled, running your fingers through his hair as he buried his face in your neck. "I mean, I love that you model for Victoria Secret but I hate that there's other men who get to look at you." "Oh yeah?" You said, knowing he wouldn't remember any of this tomorrow. 'Yeah, and-and that just watching you gets me so worked up but I know that I have to wait to bring you home and fuck you cause it's you job but, when you're wearing those sexy little outfits, I can't help but imagine you down on your knees before my with your lips-" You quickly coved his mouth with your hand. "It's getting late, Ni. We should go to bed, huh?"

Zayn: "I hate when grown ass, perverted, old men decide to come to one of these shows," Zayn said as he watch you change back into your normal clothes after another show. "I mean, don't you think it's a bit creepy for them to come and watch girl, that are half their age, in lingerie?" "Maybe some of them come to find a gift to give to their wives for Christmas or something?" You suggests once you finished changing and began to gather your things. "Yeah y/n. I'm sure their wives would love to hear that the got them a gift while they were ogling over other women." He huffed as he grabbed your bag from you so that you wouldn't have to carry it. "I just don't like other men staring at my girl. I understand that it's your job but they don't have to look at you like you're a piece of meat; you're so much more then that."

Harry: "Miss, Someone sent these for you." One of the assistants said as she handed you a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You knew exactly who they were from though there was no note attached. Every time that you hand any type of runway show, Harry would send you flowers, even if he was halfway across the world he still managed to send them to you before you went on the runway. As soon as you were 'dressed', you made your way out onto the runway and saw Harry sitting in the first you, directly in front of you. His face seemed to light up as soon as he saw you and gave you a quick thumbs up. The second the show ended, Harry was backstage lifting you off the ground in a bone crushing hug. "You were so great, baby! I'm so proud of my beautiful girl."

__________________

Feedback please?

*I'm waiting for your answers. And also you can request me some preference. I'll try to do them.*

I want you all lovelies to check out my other stories and specially Impossible Love || Niall on which I'm working on, please?