#419. He Has A Panic Attack.

Liam- You and Liam were out shopping in New York City while he was on tour and you came to visit him. You were walking around 5th Ave. and you had ran into a few fans here and there, Liam politely asked them not to say where he was and took a picture with them and moved along. But the word of you two shopping on 5th Ave. spread quickly. “For fucks sake.” Liam said as he looked out the window of the store you two were in only to see about 500 girls crowding the windows. “Can people ever keep there mouths shut?” Liam said as he turned away from the busy street to the rather empty store. “Liam relax, they are just excited.” you said as you took his hand and looked around the store a little more. “How will we ever get out of here?” Liam said nervously. “We’re going to have to walk through them..” You said softly as you two both look at the growing crowd of people on the busy New York street. “Are you ready?” You asked cautiously as you moved closer to the front door and the girls erupted in screams. “I guess..” Liam said as you two gripped each others hand hard and walked out the store. Before you knew it hundreds of girls were rushing towards you both. The girls were pushing and shoving both of you and all trying to get as close as they could, but you two were trapped. All you heard over the screaming was Liam panting ”(YN), (YN), (YN), help me. I can’t breath.” ”Liam you are ok just breath ok.” You said loudly. “GUYS BACK OFF PLEASE HE CAN’T BREATH.” You yelled as loudly as you could over the girls but they just kept crowding you both. “ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? HE CAN’T BREATH.” You yelled even louder, finally getting the girls to slowly back away then leave the scene, only for you to see Liam squatting on the sidewalk trying to catch his breath. “Liam are you ok?” You asked him as you sat down next to him and rubbed his back soothingly causing him to help catch his breath. “Uh Huh.” He said quietly as he looked around and saw the few fans that were still standing there after you screamed at them. “Are you ok Liam?” One of them asked as she walked up a little closer. “Yes thank you love, just scared.” He said with a little bit of a smile. “Ok we just wanted to make sure you were ok.” She said kindly as she and her friends began to walk away. “Wait love, do you girls want a picture?” he asked, “Uhh sure!” She said as her eyes lit up. “Come sit with me, you guys stayed to make sure I was alright so the least I could do is take a photo.” Liam said as the girls squatted around him and you took a photo.

Niall- “Jesus, who picked this hotel, there are fans everywhere.” Niall said as you two walked into the lobby to see a bunch of One Direction fans everywhere. “Sorry guys I can’t take any pictures right now I’m runnin’ late, I will be back after the show though.” He said kindly even though the fans were all running up to him. “C’mon.” He said as you two stepped in the elevator to get to your floor. “Ok there we just like 50 of them there.” You said as the door began to shut but reopened because some one put there arm in the door, It was a group of fans. “Guys come on I have to go get ready for the show. I’m already running late, If I have time later I can take pictures but I’ve gotta go.” Niall said as the girls removed there arms. “God.. what don’t they get about not right now?” Niall said getting annoyed as your elevator began to go up stairs but soon was brought back to the lobby due to fans pushing the buttons. “Are you kidding me?” Niall said when the door opened then closed again at the lobby. After a few more annoying trips to a from the lobby, the elevator stopped. It was broken. “Are you fucking serious? Those bitches..” Niall said very angry. “Niall relax ok they will get us out of here.” You said as you pressed the emergency button. “But (YN) I am claustrophobic I can’t stay here.” Niall yelled as he started to breath faster and faster. “Ni you will be okay.. Uh do you have your inhaler?” you asked nervously. “uh uh.” he mumbled as he shook his saying no. ”You don’t have your emergency medication either?” you asked starting to get even more nervous. Only for him to say “no.” as his breath continued to speed up. “Niall sit down” you said as you sat down in the middle of the elevator with him. “Shhh..” you said to Niall as you softly pat his back causing him to catch his breath a little bit. “We’re going to be ok…I hear them working on it ok.” you said as suddenly the elevator started to move upward towards your room. “See Niall were moving!” you said excitedly as you wrapped him in your arms and you reached your floor and he door opened widely.