28

Roses are redThese two have major doubts Money is valuableAnd doors keep people out

Roses are red
These two have major doubts
Money is valuable
And doors keep people out

Another contact paper? Dani's intuition was right. She knew it was crazy to linger in the fire and she regretted it now since most of her hair was gone; but it was worth it... Kind of?

She held what was left of the paper and read it out loud for Atlas, "Umm, Ashly Matin Torres..."

Transcript:

Transcript:

March 30, 20xx

Ashly Matin Torres,

This letter is to inform you that your employment with the Sterling Property Advisors will end as of March 30, 20xx. This decision is not reversible.

Your employment was terminated for these performance reasons:

On xxxxx, 20xx, you received performance coaching and were informed that your performance would be required to improve if your employment with Sterling Property Advisors were to continue.

On xxxxx, 20xx, you received a second warning and were informed that failure to improve performance within 60 days would result in your termination.You have failed to meet the performance targets agreed upon. As a result, your employment has been terminated.

Your health care benefits will remain in effect for 35 days.You are requested to return all company property, including your car, cell phone and ID badge before the end of the day. If you have questions about compensation, benefits, company property or policies you have signed, please contact management at 555-1212.

. . . 

"... Regards, Management? Wait, this is identical to what Chris, Charlotte, and Gary had—word for word?" Her eyes trailed the page again, "It's like this Management person just changed the name or something?"

"Yeah... which is strange." Atlas crossed his arms and pondered the fact that things were getting repetitive, "You said Adam gave this to her?"

Dani nodded as she tried to get something from the paper. The dates were almost the same just one year apart, and the reason for employee termination was similar as well. This wasn't right? They weren't all working the same job? She didn't even know if Charlotte and Gary were even working with them; That was something she would have remembered.