41

Roses are redPeanut butter is brown Decisions were madeNow it's time for you to go to town

Roses are red
Peanut butter is brown
Decisions were made
Now it's time for you to go to town

. . .

Since you really want to know why all this is happening, I'm going to need more than a picture of the body...

Daniella did more than all those people on this list combined.

I need to see her suffer...

A video and some physical proof will do...

Then we'll meet up... and you can get your answers.

Why the video?

Why not the video?

It's odd, that's all....

. . .

You think you're smart, aren't you? I said I'll answer all your questions later now. Are you going to do it or not?

I'll do it...

Good... You are nothing like him, you know that right?

What do you mean by that?

What don't I mean by that?

I'm intrigued by you and your ways, Atlas. You've moved on quickly and I applaud you for that. You made things easy for me, unlike your dad. He made this simple task a pain.

He did?

Yes.... and look at where he ended up.

Oh...

Now I would suggest getting some sleep. I'll send you more details later.

Ok...

. . .

Atlas didn't get a wink of sleep. No matter how he turned, lay, or sat, the night was sleepless. His mind was busy making notes of all the conversations he had with The Man.

You are nothing like him; you know that right?

Those words were burned into his mind. He was nothing like his dad... He was nothing like his dad.... He was nothing like his dad.

His dad was confident. He was shy.

His dad was a smooth talker. He choked on each sentence that would fly out his mouth.

His dad was in jail, rotting away for his sins. He was free to commit more.

The Man behind the scream must have known his dad quite well enough to make that comparison. But his comment also meant that The Man also somehow knows Atlas well enough to differentiate the two.