1

Roses are redViolets are blue Killing is not that easyEspecially if it's you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Killing is not that easy
Especially if it's you.

I still can't believe I'm doing this. Atlas Grey slowly ran his hands through his hair as he was getting nervous. He had no idea how he was supposed to do it—all he knew was that by the end of tonight, Charlotte Wrinkle had to die.

"Ha ha, where are you taking me?" A drunk blonde which he presumed was Charlotte stumbled in the woods. She stuck out like a sore thumb at the party—just like the man said she would. Atlas found her near the drinks table chugging down the weird concoction of liquors.

She wouldn't stop.

He considered leaving her to die of alcohol poisoning since he didn't think her tiny body could handle the heavy drinking. However, he didn't want to risk it. He had a job to do and a contract to finish.  

"Nowhere in particular, just getting away from this garbage party." Atlas looked beyond the clearing of trees as he answered.

"Wow!" The girl burped, "I didn't know you were that kind of guy," she laughed. "You know? Doing it in the woods and all?!" She lazily placed her hand on the boy's shoulder, balancing her drunken body. "Wait, are we doing it in the woods? Because that sounds so unsanitary." She stopped, "Aren't there bugs on the ground or something?"

He didn't answer... he didn't want to answer.

The woods were a very fitting place for this to happen; he could probably make it look like an accident.

Who knows what kind of things were in these woods. Bears? Deers? Other strange monsters?

Red Grove, the small town he lived in, was a place known for nothing but trees. Ash trees, Birch trees, Willow trees, even Maple trees. Trees, trees, trees. It was a great place for tree enthusiasts and weird people who like trees, but other than those freaks, Red Grove was deserted. It wasn't until the Sterling Property Advisors, a large fancy real estate company, bought the town and built school-sized homes when things picked up. Atlas remembered when their commercial played on tv. The company's over the top jingle would always get stuck in his head. "Building homes for the better..."  More like building homes for the rich and tearing down the homes of the ones who couldn't afford the property tax.

The Sterling Property Advisors made Red Grove a beautiful place for tourists and rich families. Now besides the locals who run the commercial part of the cottage town, most of the town was filled with privileged billionaires and their stuck up children.

And rich people always come with some sort of baggage.

The drunk Charlotte continued to ramble, "I don't wanna get bugs up in here! Or down here?" She pointed to her back pockets. "You know what sounds better?"

Atlas took his mind off the real estate company and let out a shaky breath, "What?"

"Ice cream!" The blonde threw her arms in the air and spun around in a circle. Her shoes kicked up the soft dirt as she danced. "Ice cream sounds way better than doing it in the woods! No, wait! Can we get ice cream then do the dirty?"