𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old fresh teenage girl in high school, was confused as she tried to figure out what was going on.

It took her so long to realize it happened today, something that, she almost been raped by her english teacher dear Victor Gibson.

In the library.

He's not supposed to be there and why he was there? and how he knew she was there all by herself and how exactly he knew Mrs Gomez out from the library at the same time.

Doesn't make any sense, how will she not notice him coming?

All he was saying about that day was that she left him with her family alone, that she was supposed to be there together and she ended up running away for not facing him that night. Went to the carousel and met with the band.

The point is how does Gibson know where she had been that night while he was sitting at the dinner table with her parents.

She never had been mistaken about him. He traced her, he tracked her down like she was a prey to be fed by the predator.

And that predator is Victor Gibson. He threatens her to tell and loses his own mind.

"Belle? Are you back?"

Belle shut the door behind, ignoring her mom whom she was at the kitchen cooking for their dinner, as her feet hurried upstairs.

She closed her bedroom door behind, dropped her school bag on the floor and went inside the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror for a minute, scanning herself.

Her mind is blank and completely empty.

The area between her neck, her chest and shoulder was radiating pain as he kissed her there, not as much as when he'd bite her down. But enough that she was uncomfortable.

Still, she needed to be cleaned.

Belle stood there and cried as to what happened to her today. If hadn't Mrs Gomez knocking at the door, obviously he raped her.

Maybe once, maybe twice or forever until she gets pregnant. Even pregnant she believes Gibson won't stop taunting her.

She slapped her cheek for having a nightmare. Taking off her clothes then she walks toward the bathtub.

Turning the hot water as she would be able to stand it, gently she get inside the bathtub and seat there as the hot water  pouring on her.

Belle cried there. She didn't notice all the red marks she got from Gibson was visible on her skin and she began scrubbing her body the way he had touched her.

The memory of what had just happened replayed itself in her mind, over and over again.

What will she tell anyone who saw the marks on her skin, what happens if Jake finds out?

"Belle honey are you alright? you didn't answer me downstairs (knocked the door) Belle?"

She wiped her tears. "Coming mom!" quickly cleans her body with soap and shampoo.

"Are you all right?" as Belle swung the door open. "Why do your eyes look swollen and puffy? Have you been crying today, who hurt you? what that Jake who hurt you, where that boy I am gonna kill him!"

Belle snorted, snickering. Gently she pushes her mom aside, she walks to the closets.

"Honey? Did you realize that your skin is red? (Belle turns to her mom) Are you allergic or something?"

Belle shakes head no. "I don't think so, why?" She really doesn't want her mom or her dad to know about this. "Was that bad?"

"Was that bad? haven't you scanned yourself in the mirror? It looks horrible. Your skin has some kind of radiation or sunburn or something like that".