𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

The cabin (men struggling) the doctor holds Gibson down but he attacks the doctor in anger and temper. Victor Gibson is losing his mind now after what he witnessed today in school.

Previously. Gibson saw Belle and Jake kissing on the dance floor. Attempting to march towards the couple, the doctor hurried to stop Gibson from doing so.

The doctor won't ever listen to Gibson as he asks him to let him go. So that he can kill Jake with his bare hand. Gibson turns back where the couple hug each other now.

This makes Gibson want to pounce on top of them and slit their throat right in front of the public. Pairs strong arm, the doctor drags Gibson out from the building.

Is time to leave the couple for good before bloodshed happens.

The doctor reached the key from Gibson's pocket, then drove away from the school while Gibson attempted to jump out from the window truck. He stops Gibson again, asking him to calm down.

The doctor then drove them back to the cabin. Is where the beginning of the fight between the doctor and Victor Gibson.

Back in reality. Both men were covered with blood all over the floor, blood on skin and bruised.

Gibson laid flat on the floor, the doctor sat on the armchair staring at Gibson. Both men panting, catching their breath.

The doctor licked his blood lips, said. "Satisfied?" Gibson didn't meet the doctor's eyes. "You punched me very hard like I was that boy you saw. I noticed".

"I broke your nose". said Gibson in a low voice.

"I know. I am a doctor. I can fix my own nose. As I am here.. I need to fix your feelings too".

"I don't need you to fix anything for me. I am what I am.."

The doctor sighs hard, wiping the blood on the side of his head where Gibson had smashed his head with the vase glass. His eyes blurred, sight effect from the fight.

"It won't stop bleeding. You hurt your heart after watching that. Fighting with me doesn't mean you will have her right now. Still she won't go with you no matter what".

The doctor heard Gibson breath harder than before, he spoke back. "No matter what you can't force her".

"Shut the f*ck up Craig! or I kill you right away. This fight was just for fun, and I will kill my brother or not!"

"You would rather kill me for having her in your arms. Even though I am your brother?"

"I will do anything to have her, including killing you! I don't care who you are right now".

The doctor snickering. "You are under medication that is written on your meds bottle that I find behind your cabinet mirror. Do you think you can hide that from me?"

"You bastard!"

"Psychosis disorder wasn't a good thing to have in our body Gibs. You know this. Your obsession towards her wasn't just games for fun, you will lure her into you. Once you get her, you will remember that day that you already destroyed her life. And she won't forgive you nor love you".

Gently Gibson standing himself, he accidentally broke his ankle, the doctor kicked him there on his ankle. He walks toward the kitchen having a beer and drains it.

"It slowly turns you into a monster that you never wanted to".

Gibson then walks out from the kitchen, with two bottles of beer, more for him and one for the doctor. He reaches it and drains it.

"It wasn't a forbidden thing to do Craig". Gibson takes a seat on the carpet. "The law will allow a teacher to fall in love with a student".

"Just your law. Not by the systems. It's forbidden when the teacher tries to. It turns back on you and against you. They will put a restraining order from their daughter as you try to force".