𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘

Late at night. Evigan's house. Gibson is crouched outside Emma's window, hiding in the shrubbery. She looks almost feral, with wide eyes and a hungry expression, she suddenly losing her appetite, like she about to know what will happen to her next.

Through the window, we see Emma sitting at a vanity and combing her hair, oblivious to the intruder in her yard.

What nobody realized was that Gibson was doing a different kind of homework. He was watching her every night. Waiting. He knows what Emma knows about him, and he knows about her too.

We see Emma putting the comb down and examining her hair with an appraising eye. Patiently waiting for her to get weak and dull. Waiting for her to burn through the life force she'd stolen from him.

Gibson creeps away from the window. It took a moment, but he finally made his move.

Remember? how he really loves to kill her and now this is his chance to kill. Gibson ducking as he hears a voice inside the house.

"Emma honey?" Emma's mom swung the door half open, she smiled. "Are you sure you don't want to eat something before sleep, you barely touch your dinner tonight. What is wrong? Did you have a fight with Belle today?"

Emma shook head no. She spoke. "I am not. Me and Belle are fine, we are just talking about that all, about earlier and about Harley's son".

"Oh yes. Is he all right?"

"Belle said he was all right. Good to hear, am I right mom?" Emma walks toward her bed, switching on the tv. "I'm not really hungry mom. I don't know why". She laid flat on the bed. "I feel weird tonight".

Emma's mom nodded and smiled. "I call a doctor if you feel something that makes your stomach forbid you to eat".

"No. I am fine. Thanks to the doctor. I'm good".

"Alright. I leave you hot chocolate on the counter. Feel like drinking, just go to the kitchen okay?"

Emma nods and smiles. Her mom left the room, the door was closed. She resumed watching the tv, changing the tv channel.

"What a boring tv show tonight. Come on, what about a thriller movie then".

Past midnight. Emma can't sleep that night, she felt her heart thumping so hard and wanted to burst out from the chest.

She felt sweaty in the middle of the night for no reason, her right hand gripping a baseball ball tightly which she got a signature from the famous baseball player she had a crush on.

She doesn't know why she feels this way, the earlier with Belle was okay but not right now. Like she feels something is coming up and kills her on the bed.

Did she really die tonight?

And suddenly. Gibson plunges through the window. Emma thrashing. The blood. The struggle. The levitation.

He cursed her for being such a pathetic gossip bitch, because of her he might lose Belle forever if she is still with Belle on her side.

He won't let Emma near Belle again, she's the poisonous, the wicked and the tricked.

Even in her last moments of life, she somehow managed to be cooler than himself. Emma fights for her life. For a moment, Emma's sly, challenging smile as Gibson raises the knife to slash her.

That signature look of mastery and control. She left an insanely hot corpse.

"I've told you Ms. Evigan. Do not mock me!" Emma snickering, leaning closer to him.

He was on top of her, the knife on her chest, he didn't pull it out.

"I am gonna see you in hell, Mr. Gibson. And I've been waiting for you at the Hell Gates as you arrive". laughing.