𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Like he's back mom seriously!" Belle sighs hard. "And he acts like nothing happened!"

Belle reaches the plate, tonight dinner is pot roast with mashed potato and plain rice. Then she took a seat and ate her dinner before going to work.

"I mean who does he think he is? today he went crazy (as Belle's mom sat) he pulled the bullies collar neck".

Belle's mom looked up at her, she spoke. "Honey honey, who is this person you are talking about?"

"Shit! I did forget to tell you this (sigh) Your old neighbor.. Mr. Gibson".

"Is he back?"

"Well yes technically he is (Belle's mom face delighted) oh no don't do that face again. Mom you forgot what he is doing to me and we both filed a report on him".

Belle's mom nodded. "And the police hadn't called or met him in person (doorbell ring) I'll get that". pushing the chair then walking toward the door as Belle resumed eating the dinner.

Exactly the moment she went back to the kitchen with some news. "Who's at the door?" ask Belle. Belle's mom dragged the chair and seat back.

"The police. They have been checking on him, his marriage, where'd he live.. everything is under the law".

"You mean everything is legal? (Belle's mom nod yes) that's impossible! He can hack the systems to trick me and take me down!"

"Honey? Mr. Gibson had hundred percent black and white evidence that proves he is a married man. The police also met his wife at home and she convinced the police that Mr. Gibson is her husband. They check on the systems about him and his new wife. He is innocent Belle".

Belle bit her lips, said. "You've got any proof that he was innocent?"

"I don't but..? the police have the proof".

"So I was the one who delusional myself that he was kissing, stalking me while I was in L.A? So everything.. I was the one who made things up and you believe his statement compared to your own daughter's statement (growled) I didn't take anything while I was in L.A! I don't drink. I don't do drugs. My eyes were crystal clear when I saw him there!"

Belle breathes, leaning her back on the chair. Belle's mom can't say anything about it, her mind was confused whether to believe her own daughter or Gibson.

Which one is right or wrong, she doesn't know. She does believe Belle and just the police said earlier..

"I don't know whether I want to believe my daughter or not. I can't believe him either. If truly what the police say about Mr. Gibson that he was innocent (silent) maybe the police was right".

She pointed around the corner where the small table stood beside the fireplace, there was a small box on top of it.

"Someone dropped that box right in front of our door". Belle walked to that table without her touching the box. "That means Gibson is not the guy who is stalking you honey".

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Sighs. "Just think of Belle. Did he say anything about it or you ask him if he did this?"

"Nope at all. He said he hadn't done anything about it and I tried to convince him back that he was stalking me in L.A. He claimed he hadn't been there with me, and I tried again.. still the same answer he gave me".

Belle's mom nodded her head. There was a small card attached on that box, Belle read it..

𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔..
𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑂.𝐺.