𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Days later. Belle sat on the floor, her back leaning at the door locker. She is reading a book called 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 as she presumes for Gibson.

This book is suitable for him to read as what he did, because of him.. Belle, Emma and the other students were stuck at the lakes.

But Belle couldn't blame Gibson for this, this is what God made of. That what we called nature, Gibson also doesn't know it happen just dumb luck at the wrong time and place.

Emma sees Belle sat on the floor, she slides herself beside Belle. She smiled.

"What you reading?" read the title. "Travel with the Dummies? you mean Mr. Gibson (laugh) oh Belle, still can't get over it aren't you?"

"Trying to prepare. If he wants us to go for another trip, this book will help us".

Shrugs. "Not a cool girl, he tries to be nice. I am not backing him, no one complained about him after the incident, not even our parents. Sometimes I wonder how this man could manage to persuade our parents. Well, we have to admit that he probably uses his charms figures and his words make people melt to hear that could be one of the reasons".

Belle frowns, Emma speaks again. "Haven't you heard?"

"What?"

"The entire school wants Gibson to be their trip teacher. I know why because he could handle the mass situation. Who knows really".

Belle snorts. "This is Bullshit!"

"Ah! see (laugh) you are cursing Belle. Just think why they want Gibson. His iconic end of the case. For now you will hear them gossiping about him everywhere like whenever you go, you will hear his name through your ears until it bleeds".

The library. Moments later. Belle was rowing the book back to shelves, she got time to help Mrs Gomez before her class start.

Mrs Gomez approaches Belle with the book cart she pushes. "Could you help me row this book at the back, dear, the shelves were at the end of the room".

"Sure Mrs Gomez. End of the room?"

"Yes. I'm too old to use the ladder, my legs are shaking".

"No no it's okay I'm doing that. Fine for me. Well urmm, I'll take this cart then".

Belle pushes the cart to the end of the room. The library is quite huge so whatever you do at the back no one will notice or hear you. Even if you died at the back no one will.

"Let's say.. T-T-T-T oh there you are".

Belle looks up at the shelves. Then she finds the ladder with three books in arms then she climbs the ladder.

"I'm going to put you where you belong".

As she finishes, gently she comes down. She felt a warm hand wrapped around her from the back until this hand laid on her belly.

"Oh my GOD!"

She pushed herself away from these strangers, she couldn't steady herself as she was still standing on the ladder. And these strangers caught her before she could fall.

"Let me GO!"

"Relax. It's just me". the strangers whisper in her ears. "Just me and you in here, no one else".

Belle elbowed at the stranger's face, and it turned out it was Gibson all along. The creep behind her, he had followed her and he dared to touch her.

Gibson grunt touched his chin. "That hurt Miss Belle".