𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Decker's house. Day. Belle eats seven pancakes with maple syrup and fresh strawberries for breakfast. Her mother's pancakes were so good that she couldn't resist it.

As her stomach was full she went to the fridge for the orange juice. "We need to restock our fridge mom".

"It's all yours Belle honey. You're the one who eats that". Belle's mother looks up at the clock. "Oh honey you're gonna be late for school. Say Hi to Emma".

Belle grabs her bag then kisses her parents on the cheek. "Hey mom can you make me spaghetti meatballs for dinner today".

"Of course Belle".

"Thanks". she smiled then stormed out the house.

She walked on the garden path, she felt something was watching. Belle stops, turns where something is watching. It was Gibson.

Leaning on his car, both hands inside his pocket.. oh Belle hate that smirking smile from him.

Gibson was waiting for her to come out from the house and there she was. He closed his eyes and inhaled her scent from afar, her scent so toxicating through the nose and beautiful as she was. Belle was watching him then walk ignoring him.

"Miss Belle?"

Gibson calls her out. He knows Belle will never ever ride in his car with him. For short, alone with him. That was a good idea actually riding with him together so then he can spend his precious moment with Belle like he wanted to.

Belle's beautiful figure caught his eyes and heart. Once he gets Belle, he will never let her go.

"Miss Belle please stop". Gibson chased her behind. She turned to him. "I was thinking that I would give you a ride to school".

"Don't bother. I don't need your ride".

"Well your mother said differently yesterday. She asked me to keep my eyes on you".

"My mom asks you to keep your eyes on me in school, not outside the school. That is a different verb. I am standing outside of my house and you cannot touch me".

Belle resumes her walk but then she stops. She faced Gibson again. "I will not ask you to look after me at school either. My mom made a mistake so be it Mr. Gibson. I don't need you everywhere I go, not even the school".

Gibson snickering, he walked closer to her. "Who says I'm gonna look after you Miss Belle''. Gibson leaned his face closer to her. "I mean I will follow you wherever you go.. I go".

"You're sick!"

"I am". Gibson smirking. Belle studied him with loathe. "So let's say we are not fighting like a newly wed married couple, you get inside the car and nothing has to be a problem".

Belle shakes her head. "I would rather walk under the storm's heavy rain than ride with you".

"Is that a challenge Miss Belle? I like that". smirking. "Come Miss Belle. We're late for school".

Gibson grabbed her arm, Belle shoved his hand away. "I don't need a ride! Stay away from me!"

"The sky is dark, Miss Belle. Any minute the sky will be pouring heavy rain. Catching a bus in this weather wasn't a good idea. You could be sick".

"The reason I got sick is you, Mr. Gibson. You're the one making me miss my bus. I don't care how wet I am at school. I make sure you weren't there when I get sick!"

Belle growl. "I don't need you!" she walk. Gibson grinning, he watch Belle for a while then he walk to his car. She watched his car drive past her, then she looked up at the sky.