𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Colorado Sierra High school. Monday. Belle and Emma walk through their locker, they hadn't seen Jake yet. He promised they will see the girls today and still no sight of him around the building.

He probably lost to find this school as for the first day. New kids on the block. Where could he be then?

"Do you think he lost?" ask Emma to Belle. "Still early of course he is. Why doesn't he use GPS, a technology? These are not stone age years. B.C".

Belle twists the code on her door locker and it opens. She put her stuff inside that she brought from home. Toiletries, medicine, emergency aid kit, small mirror, anything she needed was inside of this locker.

She put on lip balm. "Why were you so worried about him? He's still new in town. Trying to blend in. He will show up after everyone was already inside in the class".

"Like hell!" the school bell rang, Emma waves at Belle. "See you at lunch".

Belle nods, shutting the door locker. Slowly she walked toward the class, books at her hand, bag sling on her shoulder. She walked inside the class.

Oh my God!

She hates this teacher. It was Miss Joyce who sat on the chair waiting for the students to get inside the class. She is pretty annoyed and always likes to shout while talking. She wasn't mad as she talked, just her voice was annoying to hear.

Belle took her seat as her eyes on Miss Joyce. Someone touched her shoulder behind her back. Whisper. "Is she serious?"

"What can we say about her".

"The truth is how annoying she was. You can smell how weird her perfume she was wearing today. Sense of Death!"

Belle sighs quietly. She spoke. "Strong one (staring) did she do something to her face?"

"She did. Not just her face. Everything. Botox, big chest, her hips.. everything since Mr. Gibson started teaching here. And now we all know he is going to get married (chuckle) how frustrating she was".

Miss Joyce clearing throat. "Good morning students. Today we have new students in our class, please enter Mr. Harley".

Belle's eyes locked at the door as the new student entered she was shocked. It was Jake.

The same Jake Harley she knows at the playground gets into the same class with her. How is that possible?

Belle shakes her head. Jake stands beside Miss Joyce. He smiled. "Please introduce yourself to your classmate Mr. Harley".

Nod. "Hello. I'm Jake Harley. I hope we can get along together as friends. So I hope we are". one of the students snorted.

"Dude? that kinda creepy when you say that. What we are.. a puppet? don't be so formal, just say who you are and we'll listen. We are not gonna bite you". "

Belle hides her laughter, her face is red as she holds her own laughter. Jake still hadn't seen her yet.

"I'm sorry dude. I'm not used to it but I'll try. Thanks. Just I hope we are. Peace".

Miss Joyce nods. "Okay. Now Jake please find your seat". nod his head. He walked between them and he saw Belle. He smiled at her.

"I guess this is my table starting now". he took a seat beside Belle's table. "Hi".

She blushed. "Hi".

"Okay class. Open your book". Miss Joyce starts her lesson after the introduction.

Belle and Jake realized that they looked at each other every couple of minutes. Realizing other students were watching too. Belle takes her eyes back to front, so did Jake.